Chapter 18 - Times Fucked.

TW// gore, death, severe hallucinations, blood
12am
"I've done this what, three times now?" George complained. Eret rolled their eyes.

"You'll live. The animatronic asked for you to come," Eret shrugged. George shot them an alarmed look.

"That's even worse!" He shouted. "It probably wants to like.. kill me or something."

"Only in your nightmares, George," Eret hummed, switching on the monitors. "This one hasn't hurt me or Wilbur yet."

"Mhm," George agreed sarcastically. "Yeah, okay. Speaking of which, where is Wilbur?"

Eret hesitated. His official work partner had decided to stay home due to the mental trauma this job had been giving him. To be fair, it wasn't even that bad in their opinion.

Eret guessed that Wilbur had stayed home because of the flashbacks from his old job, and just didn't want to talk about it.

"He stayed home for tonight," Eret answered after a moment.

"Oh," George responded blankly. "Okay. Well what are we even supposed to do here?"

"I normally check the cameras while Wilbur watches the window," Eret said. George stared at him.

"Can't one of us like.. explore the building?" George groaned, leaning back against the wall. "I don't wanna sit here for six hours."

"C'mon, it isn't that b-" Eret cut themself off as that weird balloon kid appeared on the cameras again. They quickly closed the monitor, clearing their throat. "It isn't that bad."

1am

"Mhm, okay," George agreed skeptically, leaning back against the wall. "So whens this animatronic gonna come see us?"

"I dunno, on it's own time," Eret shrugged. They turned to their friend. "It called itself Springtrap."

George paused for a moment, looking a bit unnerved, but seemed to shrug it off and return to gazing out the window.

Eret let him do his own thing and turned back to the monitors, running their hand along the desk as they opened back up the monitors. The smooth surface beneath their skin calmed them down, just for a bit.

They were extremely nervous about tonight.

5am

Something didn't feel right.

They heard a tapping on the window and looked up, confused.

Springtrap stood there, although it didn't look like Springtrap. It looked like a fun kind of animatronic, it's leaf-green eyes friendly and it's fabric a soft yellow.

2am

It looked comforting.

Eret snapped back into reality, finding themself to be staring at the scratched, tinted window. They shook their head, confused.

They blinked, confused, and turned back to the cameras, unsettled.

Did you react badly?

3am

"How do you think we're gonna get Tubbo out?" George asked them. Eret hummed softly to themself before responding.

"I think we need a key," Eret guessed. "A house key, probably."

"That'd make sense," George agreed. "Also, why do you even check those? It's not like this animatronic is aggressive."

I'm merging with myself, --.
4am

"I mean, you never know," Eret shrugged. "I thought you, of all people, would be more cautious."

"Eh, it just doesn't feel dangerous," George responded casually.

George listen.
5am

Something didn't feel right.

They heard a tapping on the window and looked up, confused.

Springtrap stood there.

"George~" it called, somewhat menacingly. Eret could hear the smile in it's voice.

"That's me," George nodded with a slight wave, although he looked very uncertain.

"Welp, I'm uncomfortable," Eret admitted flatly, looking back and forth between George and the window. In all their wildest stories they could come up with, this was definitely way out of the range of their imagination.

It tilted its head slightly, the small metal noises from within the suit echoing as it moved.

"It sounds a bit familiar," George said, glancing at Eret for a moment.

"The animatronic does?" Eret guessed, a tad bit confused. They walked over to the door and glanced outside, confused.

01010111 01100001 01110100 01100011 01101000 00100000 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 01101101 01100001 01110010 01100101 01110011 00101100 00100000 01000111 01100101 01101111 01110010 01100111 01100101

The male slapped his hands over his mouth, standing in the office, trembling. His higher-ranked work partner slowly collapsed onto the ground, their breath hitching.

Over their now dead body stood the tall, animatronic. He looked up at the remaining security guards, smiling. His large hand was now covered in blood, the nightguards blood.

"...oh my gods..." He whispered, backing up a step.

The scarlet red liquid pooled around Eret's dead body, a large indent on their head and neck. The signalling of an over-powered entity grabbing their head while it stabbed them in the back.

"Eret?" He called weakly, his voice shaking. He knew his friend wasn't going to get up.

The animatronic walked toward him. It reached its hands out in a somewhat friendly gesture, however the crazed look in its green eyes and the fresh blood on it's golden suit and hand convinced him otherwise.

It looked to much like a person. However it definitely wasn't a human- even if it was, the humanity of whoever this could have been was long gone.

"No..."

George shook his head slightly, backing away as it advanced on him.

"No....."

He felt the pressure in his chest begin to build up, his head pounding. His eyes were deceiving him.

This couldn't be happening.

This can't be happening.

George clutched his head, eyes tearing up, and just shouted,

"NO!"

6am
Night Completed

Authors note
HELLO I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING DEAD I TOOK A SMALL BREAK VRBXBDBCBDBXBSBDBDBDBDBSMEBDJENF YEHA I HOPE YOU ENJOYSD THIS CHAPTER UHHH LOTS OF LORE😀 POG.

ALSO SORRY TO THE DISCORD SERVER FOR NO WARNING LMAOAOAOAO pls feed me theories my children i need motivation 💖

Discord server- https://discord.gg/qU2w8qzbEz

I know the link doesnt work thru wattpad shut up im lazy /lh

ok have a nice day friends <3