32

My eyes widened as Seokjin stared at me, dropping the bag slowly as he stood up, his eyes widening as he looks at it, and sweat instantly forms in his forehead.

"Seokjin? Are you okay? Why do you look.... scared? It's just a necktie," I said as I approached him, trying to calm him down.

"G-get it away from me.... get it away from me!! N-no! Please no!" He cried, shutting his eyes closed as he pushes my arm away. 

"Seokjin, we can talk about this! Please, calm down-"

"No! Get that away from me! I-I don't want it anymore! P-please!"

He runs towards the front door, swinging it open before slamming it closed, and I looked at him from the window, who was slowly getting on one of his cars.

"Noona, what's with him? He got scared because of a necktie!" Sunghoo

"Why would he get scared of a necktie?" I muttered under my breath before taking the bag, with the black necktie inside.

SUNYOO POV

"What? I can't hear you," I said as I placed the phone near my ear, trying to arrange the paperworks on my desk in my dad's company.

"Sunyoo... what did you send to CEO Kim when you visited there?" A voice asked, and I could hear a few shuffling noises.

"Like you said, he likes ties right? You told me so so! Even though I never seen him wear a tie, but I didn't know what to get him as a gift!" I replied and the voice hummed in confirmation.

"Yes Sunyoo, CEO Kim likes ties, now listen. You should start telling Mrs. Kim about the wedding now," the voice replied and I nodded.

"It depends on Mrs. Kim. Geez, you're too excited, you're getting nosy," I replied and the voice chuckled.

"I can't help it. I have to go now," the voice replied.

"Alright, bye," I replied as the person ended the phone call, and I placed the phone down before sighing deeply.

I do have a bad feeling about that gift though.

SEOKJIN POV

BEEEEEEPPP!

My eyes widened as I tried to focus on the road, my heart pounding loudly as I tried to tap on the wheel. Numerous thoughts coming back to my head as I panted slowly, stopping infront of the stoplight as I pulled the break on the red light.

I closed my eyes slowly, placing my forehead on the steering wheel as I tried to calm myself, taking a deep breath of air as I ruffled my hair.

"What are you gonna do huh? How about you just die?!"

"Pathetic loser, your rich father ain't gonna save you!"

"Oh don't worry, he won't need his precious dad to save him when he's out of air."

I gasped as I looked up, my eyes widening as the light turned green, and I pressed down on the gas, and I started to make my way to the company.

-

"Hey sir, are you alright?" A voice asked as I sat down on the chair, sighing deeply, maintaining my focus on the computer infront of me.

"I'm fine, Wheein," I replied under my breath as she stood infront of me, files in her arms as she gave them out to me.

"Seokjin, I know I shouldn't say your first name, but after 6 years of working in this damn company, you don't look like the cocky bastard you always were," she said as she set the files down, looking at me.