꧁14꧂

Leta walked away from the balcony that night, a small spring in her step as she stopped at the door to the common room

Leta walked away from the balcony that night, a small spring in her step as she stopped at the door to the common room. She whispered the password and snuck in quietly, trying to not wake up anybody.

"Where have you been!" Regulus shouted at her, almost shrieking as he did so. He then began stomping down the steps from his dorm room which he had rushed from when he heard someone walk in, ignoring the loud 'shh"s coming from other dormitories.

He stood close to her, his chin wrinkled and jaw clenched as he inspected the girl. "Your drunk!" He exclaimed, smelling the alcohol on her breath and her red and flustered cheeks as well as her late reactions to him jumping out of his room. "That is a possibly." She said, walking past the boy and straight into her room, Regulus following like a dog following its owner.

Leta found the shorter boy being angry hilarious but tried to hold back her snickers and giggled with nods of agreement. "With Gryffindors!" He exclaimed, which Leta responded with pouncing forward and covering his mouth with her hand which he lick to get it off.

She dramatically pretended to throw up as she wiped her hand on his back, pulling him down to sit next to her. "I was with Marlene and Lily as well."

Marlene had a small crush on Regulus the year before, and probably still did, however he told her it wouldn't work out which she respected and left him alone. He awkwardly nodded, knowing that if she was with Marlene she would of been fine, especially with Lily.

Leta loudly yawned which made Regulus snap out of his thoughts and back at the sleepy girl who got under her covers and flicked her wand to turn off the light. "I'll leave you." He said in a comforting and sweet tone, stopping at the door and looking back for a moment with a smile, then shutting the door.

Leta instantly jolted out of bed and took out a small book with a brown leather cover from in between her bed and wall. She then grabbed a quill and began scribbling down everything tag happened including the truth serum, the hex fight and the kiss on the balcony with James.

Suddenly the door began to creak opened letting light fill create a line of light through the darkness. If there was anything having strict parents had taught her, it was how to hide things quickly. In a matter of seconds she had lifted up a corner of her mattress and threw the book in.

"Leta," Minette began, shouting the door carefully and letting out a loud sigh. "I need to talk to you." She said, sitting on the end of the girl's bed, flattening out the crinkled bedding before looking a her.

"You need to focus on your work and studies. So ,on words of father, you are grounded." She sighed, looking at the girl who went red with anger. "That's so stupid! I'm doing fine in school!" She exclaimed, her sister trying to calm her down. "I know, but it's the best for you."

"Just leave." Leta said, biting the inside of her bottom lip and pulling the covers over her. "But-"

"Go!" She shouted at her, turning around so her back faced her older sister. Minette left the girl, taking one look back before closing the door letting the darkness take over.

Leta ,though she didn't want to, spent that weekend studying in the library because if she didn't ,her trip to hell would come early.

She sat alone in the dark and cold corner of the library which was the only place she could work. Away from the uncomfortable heat and first years who thought the library was a social gathering.

She used a small candle to light up her work which occasionally blew out when some run back their but instantly ran back when they got eye contact with the Slytherin.

She clicked her tongue as she drummed her quill on the table whilst flicking through the delicate pages of the old, dusty books.

"Leta? I can cross that off the list of names of people I wouldn't expect in here." Remus chuckled, leaning on a stable and large bookcase with his arms crossed as he looked at the girl.

She put down her quill as she looked up at him, her scowl softening when she noticed it was Remus. "Don't get use to it." She replied with an eyebrow raised and finger pointed at the boy who made him way over to her desk.
"I'm guessing Sirius is at the top of that list." Leta spoke, dipping her quill in ink and began writing as the boy pulled the chair under the table.

"Well, in the library for the wrong reason list." He said, looking down at the desk which made Leta raise her eyebrows at the Gryffindor.

"Get on with it Moony." Sirius loudly whispered to Remus, peering from a bookcase with Peter and James who avoided eye contact with her. "With what?" She asked, putting her quill back down and resting a foot on the chair beside her.

"Sirius and James want to do this prank-" Peter quickly ran out as fast as he could to the boy and interrupted him so Leta didn't actually hear the word 'prank'.

"Make out. Yes, they want a make out session, together." Peter stuttered, second guessing himself with every word which made Remus scowl. "That's correct. Come here Jamesy." Sirius said, putting a baby-ish voice when he said his lovey-dovey nickname for him. Then he began chasing James around, his arms out and making a dramatic and obnoxious kissing sound as he followed the boy who darted around bookcases.

"I guess I will leave the lovebirds." She chuckled, picking up her books and quills and pushing her chair back in before leaving. She then started the walked back when someone grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.

"James? Don't you need to get to your make out session with Sirius?" She asked, an eyebrow raised as she shifted the books into her other arm. "We need to talk about last night." He said, taking a deep exhale and looking at the girl.

"What happened last night? Nothing happened." She replied making James's face fall, the corners of him mouth almost beginning to frown. "Nothing? We kissed!" He exclaimed, instantly covering his mouth when he heard how loudly he was talking.

"Your beginning to freak me out James." She said, her voice almost shaky and worried. She took a step away from the boy, her eyes widening when he took a step forward. "You, don't remember?" He asked a sad tone in his voice as he looked down at the floor.

Leta then put the books on a empty desk beside her and began chuckling, then pushing her hands against his. They both watched as their fingers became interlocked and Leta leaned in, kissing him for a second before pulling away.

"I'm joking." She chuckled making the boy let out a sigh of relief, then he rested his hands on her hips as he pulled her in for another kiss.

"James?" Leta quickly pushed herself off of James when she heard Sirius's voice and took out her wand flicking it so he began to fly in the air. Sirius turned the corner and saw the floating James and his first instinct was to run towards him as his legs began to lift high from the ground.

"I'll get you James!" He shouted, holding onto James legs which did not stop him and Sirius began to float as well. "Sirius! My trousers are coming down!" He shouted, holding onto the waist of his jeans and trying to pull them up.

"Does it really matter if you float out the window!" Sirius shouted back, his hands slipping. "I won't want to give Leta the honour of seeing my boxers." He said slyly, turning so he looked at the Slytherin and winked which made her roll her eyes.

They were about a metre off the ground before Remus and Peter showed up. Remus smiled but shook his head at the chuckling Slytherin who watched in delight as Peter jumped on but failed to keep them down.

With a simple flick of her wand, they fell back down with a thud which made a few books fall off the shelves which Remus instantly picked up, hitting each of the boys on the head before putting it back in its place.