𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥: 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪 𝕏 𝔽𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣

REQUESTED FROM: @LanaVillarino

"Nadine! Can you come help me down in the lab for a moment?" I heard tony yell from downstairs. "Okay hang on just a second!" Tony was my mentor who was teaching me a whole bunch of machinery, bio mechanics and other fancy stuff! It was a dream come true for me! Even at 22 I still fangirled over him, Who wouldn't? 

I headed down the stairs and nearly tripped halfway down, I loved when tony asked me to help him out with one of his projects! He even said that one day I'll be able to go and avail one with him if I study hard enough. He's currently building JARVIS a better Interface, He keeps updating his tech every other day it's always another new thing. Yesterday it was the thrusters in one of his suits. "What do you need mr.stark?" I walked in on him with a large computer piece sat on him. "ah Nadine...Yes um could you turn on that green button, the one that says interface on it" I walked over and pressed the button and the computer piece began to float off of tony. "ah much better...Misjudged the timer on the hover thrusters. (I am guessing at fancy words here😂)

It was then I realised I was standing with my legs either side of tony, he could see up my skirt that I wore. "Oh okay do you need anything else mr.stark?" I stepped back nervously waiting for him to say something. "well I could do with you helping me out with some of the thrusters , they seem to be faulty and cutting out..." he jabbered on as he turned away and I didn't catch the rest of what he said. "oh and one more thing, blue is so not your colour" he smirked As  I immediately turned red. 'did tony stark just make a statement about my underwear?' 

As I walked over I picked up a small toolbox and began to hand him whatever tools he said he needed at that moment in time. He then asked me to lean over one of the machines and hold it steady whilst he grabbed something , so I did just that. I was bent over and held onto a part of the metal casing that stabilised the main part of the thruster It was then I felt him lean over me. "mr.stark? what are you?-" "-helping...Just let me seal this then you can let go" I was screaming internally. 'No Nadine be professional about this. but oh my god how can I!' he held the sealant down and held it there for a few minuets, every now and then he would fidget because he said 'it was uncomfortable for him' I could feel his crotch rubbing against me. It took a lot for me not to moan whenever he moved. He pulled away and I went to stand up but before I could one of the machines sparked out and more a less threw me backwards into tony. "Ouch...Mr.stark are you okay?" he laughed "Yeah I'm alright, Are you?" I nodded and he helped me to stand up but I fell and luckily he caught me by grabbing my waist. "um...sorry. Thank you mr.stark" 

His smile changed to a dirty looking grin. "Y'know Nadine you should really work on trying not to grind against your mentor" My face went red "wh-what? I-I wasn't!...was I?.." he chuckled "yeah you did, that and you ruined my trousers" he pointed down to his crotch and sure enough there was a damp patch on it. "Mr.Stark I-I can exp-" He placed his finger onto my lips and shushed me. "I think we should go upstairs and talk there yes?" I simply nodded and followed him up the metal staircase. 

I walked into the living room and found that tony was no longer in front of me. I went to turn around when I felt him behind me pulling my neck towards him, living it exposed as  if he was a vampire about to feast. His hand held onto my hair keeping me looking up at him whilst his other hand trailed down, rubbing my waist then making its way down to my thigh. "You should know that a skirt is not appropriate attire when working in the lab hmm?" his hand was working upwards and began to pull my skirt up with it.  His voice rumbled in his chest sending vibrations against my back. His Arc reactor in his chest rubbed against me making me shiver. "So responsive aren't you Nadine? You like this don't you?" his hands now down into my underwear circling  my privets.  I nodded "Mhmm" was all I could say. "I want to hear it Nadine" his fingers slipped pass my lower lips and found my clit and he began to brush and push it. "Ahh...Yes...I like it..." my whimpering made him chuckle. "well now I do believe you've ruined your pants. Perhaps I should take them off and wash them?" I moaned out as his fingers moved faster and faster. "Maybe I should make you cum first? would you like that?" "mhmm..." All of a sudden his fingers slowed down "Use your words Nadine" one long digit was inserted inside of me. "ahh...Yes Please mr.stark...." Another laugh and he sped up again thrusting in and out of me as he kissed my neck and bit gently onto my ear. Before I could get another word out I felt pressure building and came undone on his hand, falling back onto him for support he reached his hands up to his mouth and licked them clean before he turned me round and kissed me, his strong dominating tongue explored my mouth as I could taste myself on him.  

"Now Nadine, Lets go to the bedroom. Yes?" His strong arms held me into him "Y-Yes mr.Stark..." he let go of me and pulled me into his large bedroom with a king-sized bed. I jumped when he came up behind me tugging at my blouse. "You won't be needing this or this and definitely not these..." he mumbled to himself as he unbuttoned my blouse and unclipped my bra. His hands slid down my sides once more as he unzipped my skirt, taking my underwear with it as I stepped out of it. He tugged at my shoes and took them off, never moving from being on one knee crouched down in front of me. His head sat at my  now naked core. "Do be a good girl and open your legs." I nearly whimpered at those words, hearing him say it made my core instantly tighten. I moved my legs apart as good as I could while still being able to stand. Tony suddenly darted his face into me, burying into my folds with his tongue. "Oh! mmmm...Mr.Stark!..." I nearly fell onto him but he used his hands to keep me upright until I felt myself coming undone.  After cumming on him he stood up and pulled me into another kiss, while sliding two fingers inside me. "stop calling me Mr.Stark. Call me tony or sir" the thought of calling him sir made my walls clench around his fingers. "Oh I think you like the last one don't you?" "I-I..." My body was shaking and felt like it was going to collapse at any moment. "Let's go onto the bed before your legs give out. On your knees, face down, ass up in the air." I went bright red as he turned me around by my shoulders before giving me a small push to get onto the bed. I got on my hands and knees and looked over my shoulder to see him stripping down, leaving his pants and trousers on. He pulled out his member from his trousers and he rubbed it against my folds. "I told you to lie ass in the air didn't I?" his hand shoved me face fist into a pillow as he slid into my soaking wet core.

"Ahhh..." he grunted but once he was all the way in he began to move aggressively making my face repeatedly push into the pillow in time with each thrust. "I bet you've wanted this since the day you applied for this mentor program didn't you?" I struggled to speak anything other than 'oh god' he pulled me up into his chest and held my neck tightly while his other hand circled my clit. "Answer me..." I moaned out "Y-yes!...God Yes!" "yes what?" his thrusts where definitely going to bruise my ass later on. "Yes Sir!"   "That's a good girl...uhh mmm" 

He pounded into me for what felt like forever before spurting his hot seed deep inside me. I fell down into the bed and he fell onto me kissing my shoulder. "mmm Perhaps we should do this again sometime?" I moaned as he pulled out and rolled onto the bed next to me. "I would like that a lot sir..." I turned to face him and he pulled me into his chest and I laid there with him before falling asleep.