[ s e v e n t e e n ]

s e v e n t e e n
j a c k s o n

"THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE SORRY AND WANTED TO MAKE UP FOR IT!" Exclaimed the girl from the backseat of Derek's car while Scott and Derek were on the front

"THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE SORRY AND WANTED TO MAKE UP FOR IT!" Exclaimed the girl from the backseat of Derek's car while Scott and Derek were on the front. Scott was behind the wheel, trying to distract Kate.

"You have to admit this is kinda cool!" Yelled Stiles before looking to the front.

"Faster?" Asked Scott.

Amelia turned around to look at the Argent's car, approaching them quickly.

"Much faster!" Answered the girl as she watched Scott doubt for a few seconds before accelerating.

Amelia was bouncing repeatedly in the small backseat of Derek's car. It was really uncomfortable being there and she just wished Stiles would let her open the roof she can grab her crossbow and shoot that arrogant hunter head of hers once and for all.

Stiles looked back, noticing how the car was approaching them.

"Hey, Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase here," complained Stiles to his best friend.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us!" Exclaimed the werewolf.

"Well, if you don't got faster, she's gonna kill us!" Argued Amelia from the backseat.

Scott didn't have another choice but to accelerate even more, making Amelia crash against the seat.

"Would you let me know when you do that!?" Complained the girl in frustration. "Why do I always have to be on the back!?"

Stiles looked back, noticing that the car was no longer following them.

"They're gone," he said in a whisper before pressing the radio.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works."

"Oh, crap!" Shouted Amelia before grabbing her bow. "They're probably following him."

"Amelia!?" Exclaimed Scott when she opened the roof.

"Just drive, McCall!"

• • •

When they arrived to the iron works, they saw Derek hiding from Argent, who was shooting arrows at him.

The girl was standing on the leather seats, with half of her body outside. She was shooting at the man as quickly as she could as she felt Stiles seat on the back, and Derek get on the back.

"That's enough, Amelia!" Yelled Stiles and she sat down, right before Argent grabbed his gun and started firing.

Amelia closed the roof just as Scott began to drive away.

"Are you hurt?" Stiles asked and she shook her head.

"I'm fine," she replied before putting the bow down.