𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

THE LIGHT IMPERIAL CRUISER drifted across the dark, secluded part of the galaxy.

Sure, there were flaming stars brightly shining through the thick windows of the ship but there were barely any other planet nor heavenly body seen. The whole cruiser was just travelling a path unfamiliar to Aeryn.

They had been travelling for a couple of days now and that was when it dawned to Aeryn that they were not heading for a specific location. They were simple drifting in the middle of space; passing time.

Much to her surprise, when Aeryn first arrived; she was not, at all, held captive. Instead, Moff Gideon welcomed her with the warmest one he could ever give.

The violet-eyed girl was forced to surrender all of her belongings to the droids. It only included her clothes, shoes, and all the weapon she carried with her. Aeryn did not resist and luckily, she was able to hide the homing beacon Luke gave her.

A light gray Imperial uniform and hat was handed to her. She was also given a black belt and black boots to finally complete her uniform.

No matter how much she despised wearing these neat yet morally filthy clothes, she knew she had no choice. She already did what has to be done and at this point, Aeryn knew there was no turning back.

In order to protect the child and Din as much as she can, she had to play pretend.

Din.

Oh, how much she missed that certain Mandalorian. She had only been separated from him for a few days and yet, she had already missed his voice. She missed his presence.

The feeling of his gloved hand squeezing hers whenever she was anxious. The comfort she felt every time he would place his hand on his cheek. The assurance he gave her whenever he rested his hand on top of hers. The way he called her name when he needed to tell her something.

Aeryn missed everything about Din Djarin. Especially when the two of them would spend their time bonding with the child.

Their time together was short and yet, it was the best ones of her life.

Every time she would think of him, agonizing pain filled her chest. She couldn't bear to think that Din could possibly loathe her. That Din, the love of her life, could possibly no longer want to see her.

It broke her heart. Every single time.

"Aeryn, my child." Moff Gideon's voice echoed through the small dining area's metal walls.

The violet-eyed girl sat alone at a metal table; her tray of food left untouched. There were no sun nor any indication of what time of the day it was but it was mid-hours. Meaning, some of the few Imperial officers inside the cruiser would have a time off.

"How are you, my dear child?" Moff Gideon asked, taking the vacant seat in front of Aeryn.

Aeryn remained silent. The only thing she paid attention to was the small window at the corner of the room. It allowed her to see the outside but unfortunately, there was really nothing to be seen.

"Having you here removes a needle from my throat. Though I'm quite sure you still don't know why you're here."

Other Imperial officers began leaving the small cafeteria. None of them wanted to be scolded nor do they want to interact with a hostile, high-ranking officer such as Moff Gideon.