TRACK 9.

***I'm on the jolting subway car to go to the alley. How many things we've lost touch while living our lives***

NO ONE'S POV

Mina noticed how Jeongyeon doted on their kids. She keeps going back and forth to their table just to ask how the kids are doing. If they're enjoying and having fun if one of them is already sleepy and tired. Mina chuckles.

IU : "What's funny Mina?"

MN : "Nothing unnie, nothing :)"

It's just funny for Mina that Yoo Jeongyeon who has always loved kids most in their circle is the one who doesn't have her own.

JH : "Stop moving around I'm getting dizzy."

JY : "It's not my fault you drank too much. Be like your wife."

NY : "Well, it's because they have to drive us back home."

JY : "So is it a schedule kind of thing? Hahaha."

TY : "It's hard to be adult unnie, especially if you already have a little one."

MM : "That's with the exception of Mina. She has no one to take turns so she doesn't really get a chance to drink."

MN : "It's not like I want to."

SN : "Ohhhhh! Since Jeongyeon is back she can take turns drinking with you."

JY : "Pabo, you didn't hear me earlier? I don't drink."

SN : "That's the reason you didn't get married. Because you're a Killjoy, imagine you don't know how to have fun? You just sit around and read books all day long. no one will ever last just sitting the whole day. What an old soul."

What Sana said made Mina laugh again, everyone thought it was just because the conversation is starting to get childish but they didn't know Mina laughed because she knows it's possible.

Jeongyeon can get married if she wants to, in fact, Jeongyeon can make anyone fall for her. Her being an old soul doesn't really count because sitting next to her for the whole day actually feels like a minute. It's not boring like how Sana said, in all honesty, it always felt dreamy.... She knows better than anyone else in this room. You can stay in one place with Jeongyeon and you wouldn't even notice the time. I mean, that's basically what Mina did since they were young.

JY : "It's not my fault you didn't remember. Besides Jihyo just married you because she thought it'll be better to give you her last name than correct you all the time. What was it again...."

NY, MM, MN, TY, JY : "Minazaki!" The girls laughed out loud.