7-Pepper's POV

"Mr. Stark, Ms Sky has entered the house," F.R.I.D.A.Y's voice comes through the speakers in the room. 

"Thank you", Tony says.

"Okay everyone I'm going to go get her please be nice I'm looking at you Bruce she can not get angry okay we don't know what she is capable of, so please don't scare her okay," I said as I started walking out the room. I hear a lot of okay from the group. Well lets hope this girl isn't as dangerous as people says she is.

I walk into the hall in the front of the house to see Stormi talking to F.R.I.D.A.Y. I started a conversation with her and she seems to be trying to hide her emotions and she is really good at it. It will be hard to gain her trust but we eventually will.

"Okay Storm can I call you that?' I ask her.

"Sure," she responded with a cold voice.

"Okay so don't be scared of anyone there everyone is kind of friendly seeing as they are all technically warriors," I chuckle trying to make a joke.

"You don't have to worry I fear nothing," she answers.

"Um okay well first you will be meeting Tony he is right through this door," I saw while opening the door,

"Thank you" she says while walking through the door.

*Good luck Storm you are going to need it living here*

Hello everyone sorry this chapter is short. Tell me what you think. Remember to comment and vote.

 ~person🖤