Woah...

sapnap awakens to the feeling of a warm body beside him. he sniffles a bit as he wakes himself up, and looks down. Karl. instead of going back to how he used to wake up to George's pretty face, he thought about Karls pretty face. How peaceful he looked while he slept. How his light brown hair was a mess, how,, utterly beautiful this boy is.

sapnap finds himself wanted to give him a kiss on the forehead- really, really badly. He actually found it difficult to hold himself back. he starts to lean fowards- just a quick kiss of the forehead- it's not that bad- untill karl groaned, and started to stir.

sapnap jolts back a bit, and stares at karl, wide-eyed. He couldn't believe that he had just tried to do that.

Karl stretches his arms out, one just going further under sapnaps back, and the other hanging off the bed. due to his arm being anchored by sapnaps body, when he re-coiled he just- naturally wraps around sapnap.

George had never done that
George had NEVER done that

Sapnap was,, stunned. To say the least. He didn't know how to react. First, he tries to give karl a lil peck on the head, and now, he just wants to cuddle the boy with the tightest embrace ever. What the hell.

sapnap was laying on his back, and Karl had like half of his torso just on top of sapnap. Sap was pinned. Fuck

slowly, sapnap raises his hand, and carefully ran his fingers through Karls hair. He his astonished by how soft his hair was. Does he use like three types of shampoo???

sapnap smiles softly, feeling all warm and tingly inside. Then, Karl looks up at sapnap, his is big brown eyes

"heya sap,,," He says all tired. And groggily. sapnap can't help but admire his eyes. they where just such a beautiful shade of chocolate brown. He could have sworn there where little specks of gold in the smallers eyes.

"sapnap?" Karl asks, and quirks his eyebrow. sapnap move on from his eyes, down to his light freckles. sapnap loved freckles, how they beautifully decorated a persons skin. the milky brown dots littering Karls face was no exception.

"sappynappy?" karl uses his other arm and pokes saps face "earth to sappy" he coos. sapnap meets Karls eyes again

"you,,you are so beautiful karl Jacobs." sapnap blurts out, almost in a whisper. Karl pushes himself back a bit, a light blush dusting his freckled cheeks, and looks away a bit.

"no, no don't go away I'm not done looking at you" sapnap says quietly, and uses the hand that was in karls hair, and moves it down to Karl's face, and lightly pushed his head back towards sapnap. Karls blush only grew darker.

sapnap kept his hand on Karls face, and continues to look at karl. he liked how perfect his nose was. He liked the way karl averted his eyes when he was flustered. He loved just how perfect karl seems to be. He slowly removes his hand from Karls face

"so,so,so pretty,," sapnap mutters under his breath. Karl quickly buries his head in sapnaps chest. Because DAMN that was intimate. Sapnap softy laughs

"Get off me he karl, I wanna sit up" Karl hesitates, But does it. Karl positions himself on his knees on the plush mattress, slipping his arm out from under sapnaps back. sapnap sits up, rather sluggish, but manages

"Sorry if that was weird,,,I just kinda got lost in your Ethereal beauty." sapnap confesses, and pops his back as he sits. Karl looks down to his hands, trying to hide his ever-so-present blush. he wipes his face and looks back up to a sapnap who was staring at him once again

"you don't have to hide it when your blushing. I like that I have that effect on you." sapnap flirts, and- he winks. Sapnap just winked. please. No. Karl slaps his hands in his face and cowers down "dont say that!!" He squeals.

Sapnap laughs, and swung his legs off of the bed, stumbling to a stand "okay, get out of here Jacobs. I need to change."

——————-
700+ words :]

Heya, its me again. Hi. I just wanted to say that I never proofread any of my chapters, so I'm sorry if the spelling is kinda shit or stuff seems repetitive. Sorry lol

love y'all <3