chapter 10

Sana's P.O.V

"And where did you get that? don't tell me you have any secret admirer" i furrowed my eyebrows. "Actually it gave me headache, cause someone just thrown it right on me" i rolled my eyes and line up at the line.

Who ever it was, i'll thank him/her first and then rip its neck.

 I was looking towards the chocolate i was holding and is hesitating to just eat it or not. Should i?

"Sana, i was looking for you two. If you don't mind, you can join us at the table there. It's my treat since were all friends now" a smile formed in his lips. 

I just nod and then walk towards the seat he was pointing.  Not just because he's being kind to but, i think i'm starting to like him. I don't know myself either.

"What brings you here?" someone asked with his deep voice making me shiver.

"Well, jungkook invited us to join you two this lunch" chaeyoung answered immidiately for i was out of words.

My whole mood changed, we had an eye contact for a second then i looked away. Ugh! i just can't understand myself ! i've been feeling this weird feeling since this morning.

I can't look straightly towards his direction though i sat at the opposite side of his seat, or in short i'm facing him right now.

 few minutes later, gguk arrived with a tray of foods still smiling brightly at us. "I saw they're selling chocolates but i hadn't bought one since it's all sold out, so i bought these instead" he handed some burger and other foods.

I lost my appetite to eat those so i decided to eat the choco instead, since i'm also curious in what it taste like.

"Oh i didn't know already bought one" jungkook scratched his head making me chuckle out of the blue.

"Actually i didn't bought it. Earlier this morning, someone just thrown this and hit directly towards my head. I have no idea who it was so i decided to just eat it now" i saw him smirked and looked at taehyung beside him who is also staring at me.

I didn't mind him and just cotinued chit-chatting and laughing with chaeyoung and jungkook, chae almost choke her food because of laughing so much. I didn't know we'd become this close in the first place, but it just turned out that were all destined to meet. 

"Tzuyu right? you can join us here" she forced a smile and sat beside taehyung. While jungkook pulled one chair from the other table. 

We all went quiet for a while and watch her eat her food. Then afterwards she joined our conversation and laugh with us. Hmm, i didn't know the girl who caused trouble will be at the same table as mine and act like nothing just happened.

I saw her and taehyung's hand touched when she was about to grab the tissue in the center of the table. I actually fine but my blood is boiling towards this girl and i don't know why this weird feeling came up again.It's like anytime by now my anger or whatever will rise up.

 While we were all laughing, tzuyu suddenly choke. But what caught my full attention is taehyung giving her some water and even held it while she's drinking. 

That's it! i stood up all of the sudden which caught their attention. "I'll...j..just go to the bathroom" as soon as i finished talking, i walked away instantly. I was out of control.

                                         Taehyung's P.O.V

We all look at her walking away without even looking back. Oh what have i done? why did she acted that way? It's just all of a sudden, they were just talking and laughing there but then she goes like that.

I look at jungkook who was gesturing his hand like cutting off his neck. What does he mean? i was only helping her and handed some water, what's wrong with that?