8-The famous Tony Stark

I walked through the door and saw a one and only famous Tony Stark. I never liked him he thought he was privileged and thought that because he was rich he doesn't have to follow all the rules. Why did Pepper marry him he is a playboy. What more could he want with  a 15 years old girl? He probably only wants me because of my power or my bloodline. Being that I'm a devil, angle, and fey and last of my kind makes everyone want to own me for me to be there slave. 

"Hello Stormi, I know you are excited to be finally adopted and by the one and only Tony Stark," he said with a smirk.

"No not really I could literally care less on who you are what groups you are in. I don't care about SHIELD or the Avengers," I saw with an attitude. I know it was rude but I really couldn't get myself to give a care in the word.

*wait was he laughing at me why all I did was be rude*

"I like you," he smiled "okay so you have another last name its Stark its already legal, did you find your soulmate or mates yet?"

I shake my head.

"Okay if you do find them I'm totally okay with them staying here," he said with a small smile.

Huh he is being really nice, wait no cant get attached, must not get attached. All that will happen is them betraying me or through me in a cage or worse send me back to the mafia.  

"Okay so here are the rules...." he starts

*what rules.... OW WTF why are my marks burning. NOOO not now this cant be happening why?*

"Okay so rule 1. No drinking you are underage                                                                                 

2. No sleeping in any of the guys room

3. Curfew, you must be home at midnight 

I heard you rase cars do you have a car?"

"Yea I do, i have a rase car, mustang, and motorcycle," I said looking at the wall.

He looked completely shocked that I owned so many cars, "did you steal those cars and bike? You know because of your past and all."

My eyes turned bright green, okay i get that i have done terrible things but i worked hard to get those cars and bikes.

(Bright green eyes in the picture below)

"Wow clam down no need to get angry," He says

"No need to get angry! You just accused me of Grand Theft Auto. I worked hard to BUY  those cars. Yea I may have done some shitty stuff in the past but it doesn't mean i wanted to do all of that!" I said while trying to keep my voice quiet but ended yelling in the end. "Not everyone is rich and gets everything handed to them." I know i was being bitchy but he was really get on my nerves.

"Realmente me estás poniendo de los nervios," I said.

(You are really getting on my nerves)

"Okay so I don't know what you said but I guess you are still angry with me oh well, anyway we have to go meet the avengers." He says still looking really cocky.

"Yea okay whatever," I said bitterly.

"Okay well just a warning Bruce doesn't really like so don't make him a angry or the green guy will come out", he said starting to walk to another door that I assume leads to were the Avengers are at.

"Well here is a warning I really don't like anyone some don't get me mad or you won't like what I will do to you." I said as i walking through the door he just opened flipping him off on the way.

I walk in to see all the Avengers just looking at me wide eye, clearing heard what i just said to Tony.

*well that was a great first impression*

(Imagine more avengers there)

Thanks for read. 

~Person 🖤