𝟩𝟥 | 𝖧𝖴𝖬𝖡𝖫𝖤

DEMON WOKE UP ALONE in bed however he did smell some food cooking

DEMON WOKE UP ALONE in bed however he did smell some food cooking. He went downstairs with his black sweatpants low on his hips. He could hear Corinne talking and laughing. "Happy Birthday, brother," Katrina says coming out the kitchen with a watermelon wedge. "What you doing here?" He asks. "Ask yo girlfriend and momma." She says, sitting back down where her iPad was. "Momma here?" He asks.

"And Grandma Cyn. Daddy on his way with Poppa and GG." Katrina tells him before going back to paying attention to school. He turns around to go back upstairs to put on a shirt, just knowing they would most definitely say something about the scratches on his back. "You got into a fight with a bear?" Katrina asks. "Go to school." He dismisses her.

When he was ready, he walked into the kitchen. "Happy Birthday bubba," De'Anna says. "Thank you, momma." Demon smiles hugging her. "You not gone speak to you grandmother?" De'Anna asks making him nod his head at her like "What's up?"

"Un-uh. No. Try again." Corinne shakes her head. "What?" He asks. "Speak to her with respect. I don't care how mad you are at her right now. But this just what we not finna do. Try again.". She crosses her arms. "You not my momma. I-"

"What she say?" De'Anna asks making him smack his lips. "Good morning, grandma." He says. "Happy Birthday," Cynthia tells him before he put his attention back on Corinne. "Happy Birthday, stink." She says as he wraps his arms around her body. "Thank you." He whispers. "You know you getting kinda old right?" She asks while he continues to hold her. "That's just more birthday kisses for me." He smiles tilting her head up.

"How many you get twenty-three?" She asks. "Just go with the flow." He whispers before kissing her softly. "Let's not get carried away now. You know how y'all get." De'Anna says making Corinne blush.

"Really ma?" Demon asks turning around. "Did I lie though?" De'Anna says. "What y'all cooking?" He asks turning around to look at him. "Food," Corinne says, turning back around to finish putting the powdered sugar on the beignets.

"Stop." She whispers as he puts his hands in between her legs. "What I do?" He moved his hand to her stomach rubbing small circles. "You not innocent." She tells him. "You would know, right?" He mutters, kissing her neck before standing upright and going back in the living room with Katrina.

"You know you didn't have to say anything, right?" Cynthia speaks up. "Yeah, I did. He can be mad all he wants but he don't gotta be disrespectful." Corinne explains making them smile at her. How Corinne was raised you don't enter a room full of people and speak to everybody except for one. "Wait what I do?" She asks. "Nothing, you just good for him."

$ $ $

"Y'all always getting me into some," Corinne says. "Girl, it was your idea." Cassie shakes her head sitting on the bed watching Corinne pack. "I know this why I don't talk now." She shakes her head. A bitch say "I wanna go Cabo. It's getting too cold for me." one time and all of a sudden, that's where somebody wants to go for their twentieth birthday. Last-minute as fuck. "You talk all day," Mercedes says coming out the bathroom after looking at the trays with Corinne's perfume and Demon's cologne.