Thereturn

Narrators POV.

If Draco could kiss her everywhere, make love to her and show how sorry he is all day, he would. Everything that had happened he regretted, he regretted everything he shouted at her, it was purely that fact he thought he was losing her to the bite, she had been changing slowly and it hurt his heart more that she didn't have control over her actions. Which scared him, for her. But that was it, it just another reason for him to look after her, cherish her, protect her from herself if he could. Even she showed it physically, he saw it the moment they stepped into the light, her body was thinner, weaker. But he was the opposite as the amount of stress and deprivation he was in from her, he trained and workout in pain for 2 weeks straight, running miles to the nearest lake then running back, getting broader and more toned. He had a low body fat ratio. It became unhealthy.

He was sat at the opposite end of the bed, looking at her sleep peacefully, studying her. The sheets were half off the bed, clothes everywhere and pillows on the ground. They weren't quiet and completely forgot to cast a silencing charm. But the sheets that were on the bed only went up to the top of her thighs, leaving her exposed ass up, on her stomach. So he gently got off the bed and walked around, grabbing his boxers and put them on.

Leaning down beside her, he tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and brought the sheets up to her shoulders. She breathed heavily in sleep and a small smile came from her lips.

The corner of his mouth twitched slightly and he had to pull himself away from her because he knew he could sit there and watch her sleep for hours, never getting bored. He stood up and grabbed his trousers and did the belt as he walked out the room and down the stairs, it must have been early in the morning, when he would normally wake up, as the birds were chirping and the morning sun was shining through the front windows.

As soon as he got down to the bottom floor he saw his brown-haired friend reading the newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee. He looked up at Draco and scoffed, returning to his paper.

"Morning to you too," Draco groaned in a sarcastic tone.

He walked over to grab two mugs and started pouring hot water in them, then looked around the kettle to see glass pots of tea bags, one labelled 'Chamomile tea' in the typewriter font. He took two tea bags out, dipping them into the mugs and wrapping the string around the handle.

"Did your plan work then?" Nico muttered, not looking away from his paper. Draco turned his head over his shoulder.

"Excuse me?"

Nico folded his paper and stood up, putting his empty mug in the sink, "Come here, 'talk to Sienna' get her into bed and get a shag? That's what I mean," Even Draco could hear the annoyance in his voice.

Draco scoffed and walked over to the bread bin and brought out two pieces of toast to put in the toaster, "I didn't come here to fucking shag her Nico, Jesus. I needed to see her," He turned around to face him but he was washing some spare dishes, "I came here to see if she was okay, which she obviously isn't-

"That's not how breaking up works and you know it! You have to give each other time and space," Nico turned to face him but Draco had turned back around, waiting for the toast, "There's sunflower spread in the fridge,"

"I don't need to explain myself to you." Draco snapped, feeling himself getting angrier.

Nico chuckles and shook his head, "Who's been looking after her for the past two weeks, making sure she doesn't do something fucking stupid, huh?"

Draco went quiet.

"If you and Devon broke up would you be able to stay away?" Draco asked, clenching his fist on the counter but released it and reached for the fridge, getting out the non-dairy spread, he knew Sienna didn't consume meat or animal products, he slammed the fridge at Nico's silence, "Yeah, I thought so,"