𝐇𝐄/𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘/𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐒

💌 PLEASE NOTE - THIS SERIES WAS PLANNED & STARTED IN LATE JUL./EARLY AUG. OF 2018. THE COPIES WERE SOMETHING I DECIDED TO GET A JUMP START ON AT THE BEGINNING OF 2021. I WORK ON THEM - LIKE ALL MY PROJECTS - WHEN I CAN. MOST IMPORTANTLY: IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT THIS BEING A FEM READER, READ MY DISCLAIMER IN FULL. IF IT IS NOT AVAILABLE YET, PLEASE READ THE FULL LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF MY BIO IN MY DESCRIPTION BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT. ID GRATEFLY APPRECIATE IT. BOTTOM LINE: YES I KNOW WILL IS GAY. YES HE IS GAY IN THIS FIC. SPOILER ALERT. COMPHET IS A BITCH, COMING FROM A LESBIAN. EL IS THE OFFICIAL ENDGAME LOVE INTEREST FOR FEM COPY. THATS ALL, PEACE AND LOVE ❤️

HE/HIM COPY:

BOOK 1: ✅       BOOK 2: ✍     BOOK 3: ✖

THEY/THEM COPY:

BOOK 1: ✅       BOOK 2: ✍     BOOK 3: ✖

Hello, loves! Hope you all are well and are pleasantly enjoying your new year and staying safe, happy, and healthy!

Thank you all so much for the love you have given this series, I cannot put into words what it means to me and what it always will mean to me. Especially with all the shitty and embarrassing obvious white girl shit I put in here despite my best efforts, like how reader acts around Hopper early in the series and just stuff like that all throughout. I'm learning everyday and I will be for the rest of my life, but I do want to improve! Btw, im happy to change anything I need (and have) so please, if there's an issue please let me know and explain I'll happy accommodate.

Anways, the main reason why I'm here is something thats been written in the description since forever. And thats the promise of two extra copies of these books; one with he/him reader pronouns and the other with they/them reader pronouns, is officially coming this year!

It will be this exact book and series but with the Reader's pronouns changed and i'll do the same for season 2 and 3 and 4. I announced this a while back, shortly before the new year and I've been asked the same question many times;

Is the Cosmic series still on, will the she/her books still keep going? Etc.

And the answer is yes and no. Nothing big is changing in the copies. In fact, the bigfest changes are coming in the fem copy. The love interest, has officially been changed. Sure, the first few books will have a big Will and Mileven plot, but the big "endgame ship" for fem!cosmic will be Hopperson; aka, El Hopper and Yn Henderson. It's been a long journey to get here, but I finally just said fuck it and gave in and the story has already improved tenfold for it.

There is, and likely will remain a "sister" "arc", which was hastily thrown in during season 2 cause of where I needed reader to be, and I knew if I didn't throw in a safety net of some kind, I would make them canon and i didnt have any practice deviating from canon back then. But things have changed, that was quickly ditched in book 3 cause they're realizing "uhhh hey, i think i mislabeled that feeling 😵😧"

But with the other copies, it will continue as a Will Byers x Reader book. Fem is the only one changing in that regard and the following will apply for the other copies:

Other than the pronouns themselves, I'll be altertering obvious things like stuff having to do with Y/n and each corresponding pronouns, cause my goal has always been to be as inclusive as possible. I'm gonna do my best to bring this process to all my other books as well, but please note this takes time. I'm aware that I can plug it in to Google docs and do a simple search and replace but this stuff requires a read through and actual human correction as well. Again, little things like gendered insults and dynamics but friendships and underlying connections such as Reader & Lucas, and Reader & Max, etc will still exist.

I'm sorry if that doesn't make much sense, but I promise I'm putting as much thought into it as i can. And since that is the case, this won't be a quick process so please bear with me. I'm doing as much as I can for you guys with the free time I have, so it might take some time. And I promise, im always working on Cosmic and my other stories so please be patient and trust me 💞

Which brings me to my next point; as I comb through this series and make tweaks for each copy, I've also been polishing up the writing. Just making it cleaner and nicer and taking away as much cringe as possible cause this particular book, it being my first ever, makes me sad and wince till I hurt. So, official heads up; you might see some slight changes to this series soon. Nothing to do with plot, just a little sentence polishing and redecorating.

I will be doing another cosmic bloopers thing each season, but thats kinda at the bottom of the list right now as I'm currently juggling so many things, but hopefully something in this small announcement page made you happy in some way! Please let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to get to them when I can! I deeply appreciate you reading this a/n, I try not to make whole chapter a/n if I can help it but I wanted to make sure you all knew there are options for this series open to you!

I love you all so much, and thank you so much for giving this series, and me, a chance! 🥰 Much love!

💕💕💕 - Yurtle