27

Alexandra's pov

I'm in the living room right now just reading a book.  Stefan and Damon are out doing who knows what right now.   I thought I'd just hang around here for the day.   I'm glad Damon has his humanity back on.   But the one thing that's on my mind is the whole me being a vampire thing.  I know Damon said it'll be talked about when the time is right...but when is the time ever going to be right?

I lean back in my seat a little trying not to think about the whole vampire thing when I hear a noise.  I sit up a little and then just sigh and go back to the book.  I read a few more lines and then I hear the noise again and this time I stand up.  I'm always on guard these days, and I don't ever push off things like this anymore.  Someone's in the house.

I walk away from the table and just look around and then I instinctively grab onto my vervain necklace as a security thing.  I always just do this to make sure it's there. 

I immediately feel the wind get taken out of me and I'm pushed up against a wall with full force and feel a arm against my neck.  "Think that's going to save you?" I heard and saw Katherine in front of me.

"Katherine" I said.

"Remember me" She said smiling.

"What do you want?" I said.

"You must really have Damon wrapped around that little finger of yours.  Sorry, by the way, for the kiss" She said grinning and pushing against my neck harder. "You're going to have to give me some tips on how you do that.  I'm so close with Stefan, but just not there yet.   Oh and I hate that it had to go down the way it did.  Didn't mean to break your little boyfriends heart...not again" She said and I just stared at her.

Suddenly all the pressure is taken off my neck and I see Katherines face go to pure shock.  She then drops to the floor in front of me and I see Stefan standing there.  I grab my neck and then Stefan walks up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?!" He said and I nodded my head.  I just look back to Katherine and then look back to Stefan.

"How did you do that?" I said.

"I injected her with vervain.  It won't last long" He said and then started to pick her up.

"What are you doing with her?" I said.

"Locking her up." He said and then started carrying her through the house and I follow him.  We go down to the basement and I see a hallway and then a room and Stefan opens the door and then puts Katherine down in a chair.  I look around and the room looks like a cell. 

I look back to Stefan who finishes up chaining Katherine and then I see her wake up and look around confused.

"Vervain" She said pissed.

"Still works on even the oldest of vampires" Stefan said.

"You even got Stefan wrapped around your little finger" Katherine said to me and I look to Stefan.

"Katherine.  Enough.  You're not going anywhere. So now, we're going to talk" He said.

"So then talk" She said.