03: 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌.

❥❥❥

𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌.

"Looks like someone is trying to steal your man, Hermione!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

For the rest of the week's Potions lessons Y/n continued to stay pissed at the Potter boy as he continued to follow the instructions of his book. Slughorn was raving about Harry's abilities, saying that he had rarely taught anyone so talented besides Cordelia, of course. Y/n was not delighted by this and by the looks of it, neither were Ron and Hermione.

"I wonder what's written in that book." said Y/n during one potions lesson, looking towards where the boy with untidy, raven hair was sat.

"Why do you think there's something in it?" asked Blaise.

"All these past lessons we've had with Slughorn, he's the only one who's managed to actually brew a potion."

"I'm not following," said Draco.

"What I'm saying is that there's something in that book, something that is helping him."

Harry looked up from his book and across the room. He saw Y/n glaring at him causing Harry to smirk at her. Who knew one simple action can make Y/n's blood boil so much?

"So," said Cho Chang as she walked down the corridor with Y/n. "Heard you've been made the Captain of the Slytherin team."

"It's a pain in the ass, really." said Y/n. "People keep on coming up to me and asking me when tryouts are. I don't even know myself!"

"I get what you mean," said Cho. "Rodger's been complaining about not finding the perfect day to call trials."

"Do you know when Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors are doing their tryouts?"

"Well, Cedric said that he'll call trials either this week, or the next. For Gryffindor's, I heard that Harry is doing them tomorrow morning." said Cho. "I was actually gonna go watch it. D'you wanna come?"

Y/n thought for a moment before agreeing. "Hermione begged me to watch it with her the other day. So, I might as well."

"Excellent! I'll see you later, y/n/n!" said Cho before entering her classroom.

Y/n waved her goodbye, before making her way towards her Defense Against the Dark Arts class.

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

The next morning, Cho and Y/n made their way to the Quidditch pitch.

"You looked pissed, what's up?" said Y/n, sitting down besides Hermione while Cho sat on the other side of her.

"Nothing." said Hermione.

"Lies," Cho scoffed. "It wasn't just 'nothing'."

"It's about Weasley, isn't it?" said Y/n, causing Hermione's face to turn red.

"What makes you think it has something to do with him?"

"Oh, please," Y/n rolled her eyes. "You're obviously infatuated with Him. Cho and I could tell from afar."

Half of Gryffindor House seemed to have turned up, from first years who were nervously clutching a selection of dreadful old school brooms, to seventh years who towered over the rest, looking coolly intimidating. The latter included a large, wiry-haired boy Harry recognised immediately from Hogwarts Express.