05: 𝗁𝗈𝗀𝗌𝗆𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗌.

❥❥❥

𝗏. 𝗁𝗈𝗀𝗆𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗌

"I may or may have not called Snape a 'greaseball' when he caught me."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Halfway through October came their first trip of the term to Hogsmeade. Y/n woke early on the morning of the trip, which was proving stromy, and went over to her desk to write a reply to her parents' letter about how she's been doing during the past month at Hogwarts.

Dear Mum and Dad,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been quite busy at Hogwarts. There hasn't been anything interesting going on the moment, besides the fact that it's our first Hogsmeade trip for this term.

I've been doing really well in my N.E.W.Ts classes. I'm sure you've heard that Horace Slughorn is our new Professor for Potions. He's a great Professor and all but however, you might be shocked to hear this, but I'm not top of the class anymore in Potions along with Hermione. And guess who's the top of the class now? Harry Bloody Potter.

It's shocking, really, considering the fact that the boy wasn't at all good during these past 5 years. Never knew I'd see the day where he tops me in a subject.

Anyways, I have to go and wake Daphne up so we could get ready for the trip.

Love,
Y/n <3

The girl leaned back on her chair as she called Daphne's owl, Meissa, to come over. She carefully tied the letter around the owl's as she gave her a treat.

"To mum and dad, yeah?" said Y/n. "To Mr. and Mrs. Lovewright."

Meissa nibbled on her finger affectionately before she flew out of the room, into the common room and up to the owlery. Stretching as she stood from the chair and picked her cat, Pluto, off from the floor, she went over to where Daphne's bed was.

"Wakey, wakey, you idiot," said Y/n, shaking her awake.

"Piss off." Daphne groaned, putting a pillow on her face to silence out Y/n's voice.

"Come on. Get up."

"No."

All of a sudden, Daphne was whacked by a pillow.

"Okay! Bloody hell, I'm awake!"

"Good," Y/n smiled in triumph as she placed the pillow back from where she had got it from.

"You're honestly such a bitch sometimes."

"I know, but you love me."

"Unfortunately."

Daphne was whacked by a pillow once again.

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

By the time they had got dressed, it was almost time for breakfast. The two girls had padded themselves with a sweater as they carried their cloaks, scarves and gloves.

"Well, well, well," said Draco whilst he and Blaise watched the girls walk down the stairs.  "Look who finally decided to get up. Took you long enough."

"Oh shush, you ferret." said Y/n.

"If you bring that up one more time, Y/n, I swear to Salazar I will --"