S E V E N T E E N

Y/N POV

30 minutes. It took them 30 minutes to completely sweep out all of the food that I brought. How do they eat that fast? I would be broke if I didn't get paid $20 an hour. Their stomachs must be made of steel.

I cleaned up the floor for them to start practising again. The loud music was turned on and I sat in front of them, watching each and every move they did. Their moves were really sharp and precise. Their voices were also really loud and clear, without any cracks. No wonder they are called one of the fourth generation leaders.

They finished the song and I looked at them in awe. I didn't show it on my face though. My mouth gaped open just a little and my hands automatically started clapping for them slowly.  "So? How was it?" Seungmin questioned, trying to catch his breath. I took a deep breath and all their ears perked up, waiting for my response.

I wanted to tease them a little. It won't hurt right? I got up from the floor and gave them the most serious face I had. My resting bitch face. Very, very powerful. Or at least that's what everyone around me thought.

Whenever I had that expression plastered on my face, no one would really come near me. Except Wang Ja of course. He already knew that I used that face when I didn't want anyone to bother me. Yet he still comes to bother me.

Back to the point, I gave them the 'face' and took a deep breath before looking at them. Their faces were hilarious. I flashed a smile at them. "It was really really good. One of the best songs y'all have done. Literally amazing." I told them, my mouth hurting from smiling that much. "Oh my gosh! You scared us! I thought you didn't like it because of the face you had."

Hehe, my plan worked.

I told them the positive and negative things about the new song. They seemed to really enjoy hearing my feedback on it because once I finished, they quickly turned on the song and worked on their mistakes.

I went over to the couch at the right side of the room and sat down. I took out my phone and scrolled through social media until I soon felt tired. Then, I blacked out.

NO ONE'S POV

"I'm gonna go back to the dorm first." Changbin told the rest. One by one they went back to the dorm until two were left. Minho and Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin, take care of Y/N. I'm gonna go back also." Minho went to pack his bags. "OK, bye." Hyunjin glanced over at Y/N's sleeping figure. The door closed shut and Minho left. His footsteps sounding further and further away until only the sound of music was heard.

Slow, sensual music filled the hot air in the room. Hyunjin's dancing, as light as a feather, complemented the soft ringing. His body flowed like a river near the Amazon. His moves slick and elegant with a hint of some sexual body rolls.

All of it was seen by Y/N. She had already woken up from the loud sound of the door closing earlier. She asked herself where the other members were,  but ultimately came to the conclusion that they were probably at the dorms.

She stared at him. Him and his dancing was calming to her. "Did you wake up already?" The sweaty blonde looked to the side. "Yea, are the members at the dorm?" She stretched her arms. "Yea, you can go if you want. I'm going to stay here to practice more." He continued to dance.

Y/N POV

I was about to head out of the door when I heard my phone 'ding'. I took it out of my pocket to check what it was. "Seungmin?" I opened the text.

I guess I'll stay here for a few more hours then

I guess I'll stay here for a few more hours then. I walked back to where I was sitting and put my bag down. "Are you going to stay?" Hyunjin asked. "Yea, I'll wait till you finish." I replied, going on my phone. He continued dancing for a really long time until I couldn't take it anymore.

"You're doing it wrong," I stood up and went over to him. "And how do you know that?" He arched his eyebrow.

Well...I've danced before. Like for two years in high school because I needed my extracurricular points to be higher. Not to brag or anything but, I was one of the best dancers there. *does the Debby Ryan hair thingy* And, I knew many tricks in dancing.

He was having trouble in one part of the dance where he was supposed to jump and move to the back in a second. I've seen him trying to do that move for more than three hours and I couldn't stand it anymore. "Jump with your right foot and when you land, use your left foot to slide behind, your right leg following after. Ok?" I demonstrated it to him so he knew what I was trying to say. "Try it." He tried what I showed and ta-da... He did it! As expected.

"Oh? It works! You know how to dance?" He arched his eyebrow again. "Yea, I learned it for two years." I replied. "Now quickly finish so that we can go home."

He did the whole routine once more, then he packed up. "Let's go." I ran to the door and got outside. "Can we get ice cream?" I smiled, looking back at him. "But it's late." Hyunjin told me. "Well, you owe me one. I helped you with the move didn't I?"

HYUNJIN POV

I couldn't say no to her. If she didn't help me, I would've stayed in the practice room for more than six hours. Besides, I could go for an ice cream right now, even though it's cold outside.

We walked over to the convenience store and got two ice creams. Mine was Vanilla flavoured and hers was chocolate flavoured. She must really love chocolate cause when she ate the first bite of her ice cream, her face lit up. Cute.

"Can we go home now?"

"Why are you in a rush? Just enjoy the snow. It's not like it's going to snow everyday. Now come here." She held my wrist and pulled me into the snow. It was nice, the white crystals falling from the sky.

She took a handful of snow in one hand and threw it at me. It took me so off guard. It landed on my innocent ice cream. What did my ice cream do to you, Y/N? I had to avenge my poor ice cream. Time for revenge Y/N.

"You really wanna play?" I took a huge ball of snow aiming for her. She stuck out her tongue and ran to hide around a bush. I could hear her giggle from where I was standing. "Hmm where are you?" I joked.

I then quickly ran to her and threw the snowball, aiming for her ice cream this time. "Hehe gotcha." I laughed. "My ice creammmmm. You're gonna pay for that."

We spent the rest of the time just playing in the snow, ruining each other's ice cream. I guess she isn't that bad afterall.

But she still reminded me of her.

To Be Continued...