𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter twenty two !
( takes place during 1x22 'Journey to Regionals )

*:・゚*:・゚

 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AFTER TAKING A FEW MINUTES TO PULL HERSELF TOGETHER, Luna eventually stood back on her feet, with help from Rachel, who watched her like a hawk. She was probably worried that Luna was on course for a mental breakdown.

To be fair, Luna understood that worry right now as well.

The two girls walked slowly towards the doors of the theatre, their arms looped through each other's, Rachel keeping a tight hold on Luna's hand as they entered the lobby. A few staff members stared at them, obviously recognizing them from their performance, but casting concerned looks their way as they noticed how puffy Luna's cheeks were and how red her eyes looked.

"Oh, god." Luna groaned quietly, bringin Rachel's attention to her. "People are gonna think that I've been getting high or something, aren't they?"

Luna pointed to her red-rimmed eyes dejectedly, causing Rachel to let out a small, breathy laugh through her nose.

"No, I doubt they will." Rachel tried to reassure her, but the evident smirk on her face said otherwise.

The lobby was air-conditioned, which was nice for Luna, seeing as her face was overwhelmingly warm right now due to her sob-fest outside. As Luna relished in the cold air being blown down on her by one of the vents, she felt her phone buzz from where she had put it in her bra after the New Directions had performed.

She retrieved her phone, seeing that she had a text from Santana. Luna hurriedly opened it, assuming it would be an update on Quinn and the baby.

FROM: santana😈❤️

hey, are you okay? It seemed pretty tense when we left. Is everything good with your parents??

Quinn's doing okay btw, she's in the delivery room with her mom, puck and lia.

Oh, and Mr Schue says that you've just to stay with Berry at the theatre and that we'll see you when we come back, which should be soon xxxx