|54|

When I pull up to the house Harry had sent me, I'm taken back. It's a regular looking house, a bit run down and dirty but nonetheless it wasn't what I expected to see. The block isn't lined with cars like I thought it would be, in fact there's only maybe ten. I guess I thought I'd be pulling up to a rager, but instead it's more like a kickback.

I chew the inside of my cheek, pushing the door open and immediately being met with music and the strong smell of weed. I cringe immediately and close the door behind me, following the sound of the heavy rock music being played.

The small kitchen is crowded with more people than I was expecting, making the ten cars outside seem misleading. I glance around, hoping to find someone familiar but I don't. Nobody pays attention to me, and I'm sure that's because they're all too high to realize I'm here. The smell is enough to fuck me up, so I can't imagine how these people are feeling.

"Don't look so uncomfortable, pretty lady." I glance over at the boy walking towards me. His skin is a smooth dark chocolate shade and his hair is nicely trimmed and faded on the sides. "I'm Trey." He nods.

"Clover." I reply, glancing up at him. He nods, his eyes examining me for a moment, raking down my body. "I'm looking for Harry." I tell him quickly, he nods, pursing his lips like he knows who I'm talking about.

"Yeah, homie freaked out over some weed and shit." He mutters, my lips pressed into a thin line as he chuckles, wiping under his nose discreetly. "You should hang around though, for sure." He continues, rolling his lips into his mouth as he reaches up and touches my jaw.

"I'm here for my boyfriend, not to hangout." I pull my face away from him, letting out a long and irritated sigh causing him to drop his head and grin, obviously not sober.

"That's a shame." He whispers, his bloodshot eyes connecting with my own causing me to shift uncomfortably. "You shouldn't date a pussy like that." He shrugs, reaching out and squeezing my hip.

"Go fuck yourself." I spit, shoving his hand off of me which only causes him to laugh lightly. I simply roll my eyes and walk off through the house on my own, hoping to find anyone I know. I'm starting to get annoyed that Harry didn't just wait outside or something, then I wouldn't have to be hunting him down.

"You lookin' for someone who isn't here, baby." Treys voice is behind me causing me to huff and spin around to face him. He's leaned up against the wall, twisting a small plastic packet of white powder between his fingers. "He left with some blonde bitch, said he was goin' home." He continues, my heart sinking in my chest as I swallow thickly, staring at Trey.

"Do you know who it was?" I ask. Trey dips the corners of his mouth down, glancing away from the powder to me and shaking his head slowly.

"Alyssa?" He guesses unsurely. "Fuck if I know, but. . ." He draws out, striding towards me with his head tilted to the side. "You need to relax, and this is good shit. Top notch coke." He whispers. I clench my jaw tightly and step back from him and out of his reach. "Come on, it'll take the edge off." He laughs.

"No thanks." I mutter, turning around and leaving with anger and worry coursing through my veins. I slam my car door closed, gripping my steering wheel tightly as I lean my head forward, unsure of what to do. After a moment I pick my phone up and call Harry, only to receive his voicemail which fuels my anger and worry.

After trying to call the other three, I'm left with nothing and I have no clue where any of them are. I shake my head angrily and push my car into drive, making my way towards Harry's apartment building.