Book Promo

"And yet people tend to forget, that love is but of one kind."

As a researcher studying the Earth, and the cosmos, his world was pretty much normal. Everyday was the same. The same routine, the same reports, the same checks. The same everything.

That is, until one day, Earth seemed to turn upside down. Chaos evoking everywhere. And from that moment onwards, his world changed completely.

A just King who is admired for his caring nature towards his kingdom and its people. His patience, intelligence and wiseness. A King who is willing to do anything and reach any ends to protect the one he loves and cares about. Regardless of the ways, whether dark or on the side of the good.

And a prince with a dark secret and a darker past. But with eyes filled with sweet light, and heart of gold. A smile even brighter, hides the truth untold.

A story that is ages old, re-written by the crafty hands of fate. What is meant to be, shall always be. The world is never wide enough, nor the difference worth enough. In a world where love so true is forgotten. Two who never imagined to be, interwined so delicately.

PS: I will suggest that you read DarkLight Original before you read this one. It's not really a prequel or sequel. You can read it individually as well. 

PPS: But here's the thing, there are parts in the story you won't really understand if you haven't read my other stories. It's not something that important, and you can understand the rest of the story without those parts. 

Opposite reasons

Opposite reasons. Opposite opinions. Opposite ways of seeing and understanding life. Opposite desires and dreams. Yet, bound together by a reason so deeply intimate. Slowly, learning the mechanism of life through their differences and similarities.

A story where Park Jimin is a famous celebrity artist and Min Yoongi is a reporter

Min Yoongi's only job is to tag after Park Jimin and gather as many information about him as possible. Even though, he doesn't like the man, he has no choice. If he wants to keep his job, then he has to do it.

Park Jimin on the other had is fed up with that news reporter pestering him with questions and following after him everywhere. 

Everything is going the way it is supposed to until the day Yoongi comes across a piece of information that was meant to be a secret.
What will he do? What will happen?

PPPS: Please read them... and Venatus. ( NO ONE PAYS ATTENTION TO MY BABY! o(TヘTo) )