30. Miss it

"If you can turn back the time you would've listened baby.
You would've listened to the words I swear, yo shit would be out in the curve I swear, I swear to God you had some nerve I swear, but that's for listening to them birds out there,
I put up with your bullshit for the last time, who would of thought that we were fucking for the last time (it was the last timmmeee) it was the last time, who would of thought that we were fucking was the last time"

~Yung bleu

Omniscient pov

"Damn these previews long as the fuck !" Durk yells in the crowded movie theater .

"Shhhhhh" india , juju , Cisco , Noonie , and bugg whisper at the same time . They all set by each other since the tickets are numbered by seats and Von bought the tickets at the same time .

Durk is forced to sit by Noonie , india is on the side of Durk , juju and cisco is on the side of india, bugg is on the side of them and Kennedy is on the side of bugg .

Noonie tried to get bugg to switch seats but Durk threatened him and they almost fought so bugg told them he would just sit there so they could chill. Not knowing that sitting Noonie by Durk is a bad idea by itself .

While everyone else talked to each other kennedys head is stuck on how Von bought her ticket , while Asian and Von are arguing on the outside of the theater .

Kennedy wondered if he would've gave her the ticket if she had walked in the building with the same attitude she's been having or if he would have kept it and just continued to be rude . She's so glad she made the decision to change her mood so that they can stay cordial and Von is glad to . Even though Asian is cussing him out for even saying he bought her a ticket , he didn't care because it's true .

He did buy the ticket for Kennedy . That's the first person he had in mind when he was buying tickets for people and the only reason he said he didn't when they first walked in is because he wanted to see if she would flirt with Noonie today but she didn't and acted positive, ignoring all of the jabs they threw at her . It even put a smile on his face cause that's the Kennedy he always knew and he's glad she's back ... super glad .

"Say where Von at !?" Durk yells out again

"Durk stop yelling were in a movie theater " india hisses at him

"They can't start this shit until he get in this hoe and I'm not playing ! " he yells out again "TWIN!?"

"Yeah !" They hear at the bottom of the theater

"where you at nigga Cmon !" Durk yells out .

"I'm coming !" Von yells back walking up the stairs with asian walking behind him upset . They didn't come up with a solution to her problem. They just heard Durk yelling and decided to walk in before he got kicked out . The people in the theater are already whispering about how ghetto he is .

Von makes it to the row and walks all the way down the isle until he makes it to the seat next to Kennedys . Shes shocked when he sits next to her and Asian stops walking to mug.

"Trade me seats "she spats at Von and he mugs her

"Girl fuck you " he says "it's just a fucking seat sit the fuck down "

Asian smacks her lips and turns to Bugg "trade her seats !" Asian says pointing a finger in Kennedys face . Which she tries hard to ignore .

Bugg contemplated on getting up then sees Von face and shakes his head "I'm good " he mumbles .

Asian groans and stomps to her seat next to Von then slouches down .

Kennedys smirk dances on her face and she shakes her head as the lights start to dim in the theater .