Truth

🔥 ONE MONTH LATER THE ALBUM IS OUT

🔥 ONE MONTH LATER THE ALBUM IS OUT. 🔥

She had her mindset. She was gonna tell Harry today. She was gonna call Lily and tell her as well. She wanted the people close to her to know what's happening to her. She also didn't want to tell them because she didn't want the pity that they would give her. Amelia hadn't felt this nervous since she was dating Nate. (Yes honey there are still somethings you don't know about Millie...)

Amelia woke up in her apartment. Harry hadn't slept over due to all of the press he was doing for the album. It had been a major success for Harry and Amelia was so proud of the boy. Harry's fans had noticed that Amelia had written some of the songs with him. They had started shipping the couple almost immediately.

Harry and Amelia were as strong as ever and getting stronger. They saw each other everyday and went to their spot in sunflower park. They talked about their future and how excited they we're for it. Amelia told Harry what Sebastian had told her and Harry was ecstatic for the girl. He wanted her to do her own album for so long now. Amelia told him her doubts with the album but Harry made sure to reassure her.

When the album came out Harry had a ton of anxiety. He brought it up with Amelia and Harry was shocked at how understanding she had been with him. He had never had someone who helped him as much as she did. Amelia had made a signal for them if they feel nervous or have anxiety. She told Harry to scratch his head whenever he felt anxiety and he agreed to it. He told her to pull her hair back so it looks like she was about to put it in a pony tail.

Amelia got into the shower and shaved her legs and then brushed her long thick golden hair back into a long pony tail. She then got dressed in a romper. (Above) She then took a deep breath she was gonna call Lily and tell her now. She also might tell her about Harry.

She sat on her bed and pet Teddy. She quickly clicked on Lily's contact and called her. She got up off her bed and walked to the kitchen as the phone was ringing. "Hey bitch!" She heard the girl say on the other line causing Amelia to laugh. "Hey whore just wanted to check up on you!" Amelia said laughing and then filled up her watering can for her sunflowers.

"I'm doing great back here, I've just been living life you know and working a ton" Lily said and Amelia tipped the watering can so it started to water the sunflowers. "So I actually do have a reason I called" Amelia started. She felt butterflies in her stomach and then went back and sat with Teddy.

"What is it Amelia?" Lily asked with a slight hint of worry in her voice. "Well about four months ago I had a doctors appointment" Amelia started and Lily gasped. "They ran some test and it turns out I have cancer" Amelia says quietly and Lily stays quiet. "Are you okay?" Lily asks nervously. "So far everything is okay just been feeling a little nauseous and shaky" Amelia says and Lily sighs.

The two talk for a good amount of time. They talk about the cancer for a few minutes and then it goes back to normal and Amelia tells Lily about Harry. Lily is at first in shock and congratulates the girl and then she talks about their relationship for a while. The two then say their I love you's and see you soon.