CHAPTER 03 : THE CONFESSION

As Diana left the library, she went to Gryffindor Tower, since she was carrying a lot of books she walked at a slow pace.

"Here let me help," Someone said from behind, as she looked at the person it was Severus Snape.

"What are you doing here Sev?" She asked the boy who helped her with the books.

"The usual, I want to talk to you and Lily," Severus said, as they walked through the stairs.

"What is it this time? Are the boys pranking you? I can tell them to stop" Diana said looking at Severus.

"Eyes on the stairs Ana you don't want to fall now, would you?" Severus said, Diana chuckled.

"You've talked to them a couple of times already and they aren't stopping" The boy continued and Diana sighed.

The two walked silently, until someone bumped Severus on purpose, and the book that the boy was holding fell on the ground.

"Easy there Snivellus, someone might step on your hair" Sirius said, and James sniggered.

"I told you a lot of times didn't I? James if you want Lily to at least say yes to you, treat her friends right" Diana said before Helping Severus with the books.

"I can manage Sev," Diana said and Severus nodded before, going down the stairs.

"When are you going to stop bullying the poor boy?" Diana asked the two.

James was guilty, while Sirius was just being Sirius.

"Pig snout," Diana said and the portrait opened, she went in the two boys following behind her.

"So you're my Tutor" Sirius said when they were fully inside, a smirk still on his face, he likes it whenever he flirts with Diana.

"Yes and maybe I can tell Dumbledore that I don't want the job, so he can appoint someone else" Diana said putting the books down in one of the armchairs.

Sirius' smirk disappeared when he heard this, James looked at him, and sighed.

"We promise not to prank Snape anymore, just help him pass, James said putting a hand on Diana's shoulder.

"We'll see about that, If you don't prank him for the whole day, tomorrow, find me at the library" Diana said before leaving the two.

Once she was at her dorm she saw Lily, Marlene, and Alice waiting for her.

"You're just in time Ana, Marlene was going to tell us something" Alice squealed, and Diana sat down on the floor and looked at Marlene with a goofy smile.

,,,"Oh I want to know!" Diana said excitedly, and Lily nodded.

"I fancy someone", Marlene said and the three girls looked at eachother.

"Who?" Alice asked curiously, and a smirk on her face.

"Sirius" Marlene said and Alice looked at her shocked, Lily looked at Diana, and Diana gave Marlene a fake smile, Lily noticed this but didn't point it out since she's the only one who knows about a certain secret that Diana told her.

"Are you going to tell him?" Diana asked trying to sound as happy as possible.

"No, don't tell him, I haven't mustered the courage to tell him" Marlene said and the girls nodded.

"Oh Dear Look at the time, I think me and Ana, will leave the two of you" Lily said pulling Diana out of the room.

"Ok now let it out" Lily told Diana, and her smile turned into a frown, the two were walking down the Dormitory to go to the common room, and as they were about to sit down, they saw that the boys were there.

The boys must've heard their footsteps, for they watched how the two were talking.

"I hate my feelings," Diana said and chuckled dryly.

"Don't hate it, you just love the wrong person Ana" Lily said with a small smile, and Diana chuckled.

"Yeah, do you know how hard it is to contain myself every fucking time he's near? Or every time he talks, or the time where he chuckles, but it hurts to see him with a new girl every damn day" Diana cussed and the boys watched in amusement, except for Remus he doesn't even know that his sister fancied someone.

"And who is this?" Remus asked and the two girls looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Diana said acting dumb.

"Don't play dumb Ana you know what I'm talking about, who's this arsehole, I'll go up to him and kick his arse up to Ilvermorny" Remus threatened, and Lily chuckled, you see when someone's talking about his sister he gets very, very protective.

"Oh, Diana Lupin fancies someone?" Sirius asked in amusement, and Lily sent him a glare.

"I know who" James whispered and chuckled, Diana gave him a knowing look, and he looked at her with a sad smile.

This wasn't left unnoticed by Sirius, but he shrugged it off.

"I won't tell you, you might do it" Diana said, and Remus gave her a very stern look, with a sigh, Diana pulled Remus out of the common room.

"Evans, what happened? I thought she wouldn't get hurt by it?" James asked Lily who was sitting near the potions books that Diana left earlier.

Sirius and Peter were curious, so they listened to the two as they talked.

"She knows it's hard to fall for the boy, especially now that a friend of ours likes him" Lily said and James' eyes widen in shock.

"Haven't she told any of your friends yet?" James asked and Lily shook her head.

Silence filled the room once more after a few minutes Remus went in with Diana following shortly behind him.

"If it hurts that much, you know where to find me" Remus said kissing Diana on the forehead.

"It doesn't it's just a little crush it's not like I fully love him," Diana said laughing.

"All right then Lils what's our agenda?" Diana tried to act as cheerful as possible, but Lily knew her too well.

"Well seeing that the library's closed, then let's stay here, start your session with Sirius" Lily said, looking at Diana's reaction when she said it.

"I can't for he promised scratch that I mean they promised not to bully Sev, and if they do, maybe Black won't pass" Diana said, and Lily shook her head.

Diana took a book and started to read while Sirius just stared at her.

'She's beautiful, just like the first time we met... What am I thinking? You're the opposite of her and besides you told yourself you don't fancy her anymore, it was a mere infatuation back then' Sirius told himself.

James noticed this and coughed, Sirius looked at him, and gave him a confused look, when James got that reaction, he rolled his eyes and began to annoy Lily once more.

---

:))