2

Chapter 2 The First Death 02

    Even if Zhang Defa was drunk, he did not forget his safety precautions.

    Taking Song Jinxi to a corner with no one, he coaxed Song Jinxi to keep quiet under the pretext of "After being blindfolded you can see brother Chenchen." He took out the white cloth strip  from his pocket. Covering her eyes.

    Song Jinxi was as quiet as a chicken all the way, and was brought back to their hideout.

    Fortunately, he was drunk and the cloth strips were not tied tightly. Song Jinxi opened and closed her eyes, using the movement of her eyelids very hard to push the cloth strips above her eyelids little by little.

    She was able to see the way under her feet through a little gap.

    Thinking of marking Fang Yuming, she cautiously reached into her tightly buttoned pocket.

    Although her clothes are in tatters, the two pockets are quite deep, and there are buttons to prevent the contents from falling out.

    There are small props she prepared before in her pocket.

    When trying to persuade Fang Yuming at the police station, she tore the toilet paper into long strips and told Fang Yuming that it could be used as a mark, but Fang Yuming rejected it with a smile.

    And now, Fang Yuming  knows the function of this marks. If he accidentally loses them on the way to follow, he should be able to follow the marks to find the trafficker’s nest, right?

    Song Jinxi tried her best to reduce the range of movements, but Zhang Defa was still aware of it.

    Zhang Defa looked down at her, "What are you doing?"

    Song Jinxi smiled and stretched out a small hand, with a beautiful candy, "I want to eat candy, uncle, do you want to eat it?"

    Zhang Defa naturally couldn't eat it. He gave a smirk and ignored her.

    When he turned around, Song Jinxi quietly put away the candy again.

    This is what she left for Shen Liuchen.

    There are only a few candies, and they may have to stay on the mountain for a day or two. Even if they are rescued later, someone may not buy them candies to eat.

    Therefore, limited candies are precious.

    If she wants to eat candy, she can buy it herself when she returns to the real world, and eat as much as she wants.

    Let Shen Liuchen eat all the candies that she has now.

  The   uphill was bumpy all the way, until Zhang Defa took her onto the flat ground, she guessed that they  have arrived.

    Sure enough, before Zhang Defa took a few steps, she heard another man's voice.

    "Why went out for a drink and brought some goods back?"

    Song Jinxi knew who was talking.

    This is Zhang Defa's accomplice, one of the traffickers, Xu Mingjie.

    The two men interrupted Shen Liuchen's leg, was arrested by the police and sentenced to ten years in prison, and suffered a lot in prison. By the time they appeared in the side plot again, it was already ten years later.

    What is annoying is that ten years later, they brought Shen Liuchen a second injury.

    Thinking of what they would do to Shen Liuchen next, Song Jinxi was tickled with hatred.