27. Mad at you

'Yeah, I'm mad at you (I'm mad)
And I know I fucked up, well damn look how you move (you do)
You in Cali with some niggas
Bitch you must be stupid (you must be stupid)
Tryna play me, you lose (you lose)
Let a nigga play crazy, I'm shootin' (he what?)
Got a whole bunch of guns that I'm usin' (boom, boom)'

~king Von

Omniscient pov

(Kennedy's swimsuit )

(Asians swimsuit )

Kennedy looks out the window of durks car as they drive to Vons house in the hot LA weather .

Their mother stayed back with willow while kennedy , india , and Durk attends the pool party that Von randomly decided to throw after seeing Kennedy yesterday.

She pissed him off so bad and made him feel so much hatred for her form in his bones but for some reason he wanted to see her again , that's why he insisted she come .

She knows he's up to something and after her conversation with india , Shes ready for whatever it is . Kennedy decided that she will stand tall and ignore whatever shots or blows him or asian throws at her. Even though she couldnt care less about what Asian had to say to her anyways . Kennedy planned to tell her to go play with her child or something and stay out her face . But overall she knew it would be an eventful night .

"Kennedy we almost there , you okay ? " India asks turning towards the backseat .

"Yeah " She nods" I'm fine "

"Good " Durk starts "keep that same energy when we get up in this hoe"

"Didnt I tell you not to speak to me ?" She asks him annoyed .

She still has him cut off for lying to her yesterday but Durk didn't even let it phase him because he knew eventually all the plans he created will work out exactly how he played it out in his head , as long as everyone plays their roll and stays out the way . He's honestly surprised he even cares this much about their relationship but he's to invested to quit now .