Episode 16

excuse mistakes

One month later...

Jamari Taylor
Age : 22
Houston , Texas

"Seem, go get FatFat." I said.

He nodded and walked over to Reagan's bed and grabbed a sleeping Raelyn.

It's been a month and two weeks since the fire and Reagan still hasn't woke up but the doctors said she's showing lots of progress.

As far as Tabo and his niggas it's like they went off the grid because me and my crew been looking everywhere.

I was about to take the kids to my mama house so they can keep her company.

"Bobo I sleep." Raelyn whined.

Ja'Seem ignored her and pulled her off of Reagan.

As soon as it happened Reagan's machines started beeping cause my heart to drop.

"We need you guys to step out." Her routinely nurse said.

"No what's wrong ? What's happening? I asked trying to push past her.

"Sir we have to do our job." She sternly said pushing me out the room with Ja'Seem and Raelyn.

5 minutes later and we heard loud raspy coughing.

I bit down on my nails praying that Reagan was okay.

"Da—She's awake." The same nurse who pushed me out smiled.

Me and Ja'Seem ran in the room to see Reagan sitting up with a mask over her face and eyes closed.

"MAMA!" Ja'Seem shouted running to her side.

Reagan slowly opened her eyes and looked down at him. She smiled and reached for his hand.

"Mama hey, we missed you so much." Ja'Seem smiled.

"I-I missed y'all more." She raspily responded followed by a loud harsh cough.

"Ma'am you have to keep the mask on to get oxygen flow." The nurse stated.

Reagan nodded her head and finally looked at me as I held Raelyn.

She smiled and lifted her hand weakly waving us over.

I shook Raelyn awake and walked over to Reagan.

Omniscient
Houston , Texas

Jamari sat on the bed with Reagan as they both stared at each other.

"Ma Ma you wake." Raelyn squealed trying to climb into Reagan's legs.

Reagan broke eye contact with Jamari and smiled.

Since she could barely talk she just grabbed Raelyn and hugged her tightly.

"Ma Ma kiss." Raelyn smiled puckering her lips.

Reagan held up a finger indicating to wait a minute.

Raelyn frowned and shook her head. "Ma Ma kiss now."

Next thing you know Raelyn snatched the mask off of Reagan's face making her go into a fit of loud coughs.

Jamari mugged and snatched the mask from Raelyn. "Stop Fat Fat, I'm finna pop you."

Jamari carefully put the mask back on Reagan's face to even out her breathing.

Raelyn pouted and jumped down from the bed going to the corner.

"You bad FatFat." Ja'Seem chuckled.

"Leme lone." She snapped bucking her head head.

30 minutes later and Reagan had finally got her breathing under control.

"F-Fuck I'm so happy you're awake." Jamari stammered.

Reagan smiled and wiped his tear away. "No more crying, I-I'm okay."

"I was so scared baby. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect y'all." Jamari sniffled.

Reagan lifted her hand and cupped his chin. "I love you too."

Jamari smiled and embraced her in a big hug. "I love you so fucking much baby."

They pulled back from the hug when they heard the door open. In walked Reagan's surgeon and around the clock doctor.

"It's nice to see you awake Ms. Davis, how are you feeling?"

"I-I feel ok, my chest hurts." Reagan rasped out.

"That's normal considering your injuries. You went through a open heart surgery to prepare your aorta. The aorta is a blood vessel that carry blood through your chest and abdomen. Since it was punctured we repaired it which is the reason you're experiencing the chest pain. It's also why your breaths are shallow and deep. We are going to place you on blood pressure medicine and blood thinners to avoid blood clots. We also removed your appendix but since you were asleep for so long that's recovered. Now it won't be a easy recovery and it will be hard to breathe for a while which is why we will place you on inhalers. It will also help your lungs get back stronger. Any questions?"

"When can she come home?" Ja'Seem asked.

Everybody in the room chuckled and then the doctor spoke up.

"Well since everything looks good she is safe to go home tomorrow." The doctor nodded.

"YES!" Ja'Seem shouted.

"Welcome back Ms. Davis." The doctor smiled walking out the room.

"Thank you." Reagan grinned.

———————————————————————
Hey guys...

Lol I told y'all this was gone be short...

Anyways how y'all like Episode 16?

Next Episode will be way longer!!

How do we feel about Tabo and his guys disappearing?

Our girl Reagan is BACK PERIOD TF!

HOW YALL FEELING?

Y'all still mad at me lol?

How y'all feel about Ja'Seem's reaction?

Raelyn bad ass decoying trying to take the oxygen mask away..lol what y'all thought about that?

How y'all feel about Raelyn putting herself in the corner? What y'all think about her new attitude?

Jamari was finna pop her ass lol, y'all think he will ever have the heart to pop FatFat?

Reagan said the L word, cute right ?

How y'all feel about Jamari's reaction, I feel like he still think it's his fault..what y'all think?

Reagan has a long recovery but we here for it right?

Ja'Seem popped the question everybody been waiting for , he so funny right?

What y'all think gone happen next?

What y'all wanna see?

Don't forget to vote , comment , and Share

Follow me and get me to 100!!

-JassyOut