Skype Calls (TBNRduty)

AN- So just a little thing I came up with. I was bored while shoveling my deck soo, this happened. Btw, thx for 50 reads! It's late so sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Warning: Suggested sexual activity. I can't write smut or I'd put it into the story.

"Well, that's all for today. See ya later!" Preston said to the camera, Lachlan quickly agreeing. It was an ungodly 4 am where he was, yet he didn't want Preston to leave yet.

"Plebston. Don't go." Lachlan whined, looking at his facecam innocently.

"What's up Little Lachy? Isn't it 4 am there?" Preston replied with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but..." Lachlan rested his head in his arms and glanced up at the Skype screen. His blonde hair drooped in a spot, causing one of his perfect blue eyes to get covered. He looked down, slightly embarrassed, and began to trace the gaps between the keys of his keyboard. "Well, I kinda..., um I-"

Lachlan was cut off by a loud sigh from Preston. "Really Lachlan? I'm coming to visit soon."

"Soon isn't soon enough." The blond groaned, spinning in his chair. He knew he could force the other into what he wanted, but he wanted to just ask first.

“Lachlan, I bother my neighbors enough. Can’t you just-“

Lachlan let out a small noise and looked at Preston. Lust swam in his blue eyes, and it was quite obvious.

“Nope. That’s not gonna work again Lachlan. Nope nope nope.” Lachlan made another little noise, knowing how much it bothered the Texan. “Lachlan, please.” Preston pleaded, begging for the younger to stop. God, that boy could get his way easily.

“But Preston. I’m all alone and need you.” Lachlan spoke, expertly tweaking his voice. He looked away from the camera as well, as if he was embarrassed. A slight moan escaped his speakers. Bingo.

*Time Skip past the smut ‘cause I can’t write it (If someone wants to write it for me, let me know in the comments. I can link it into the story or something)*

Both boys panted slightly, getting past their high. “Why- how do you always get your way?” Preston asked through their Skype. The blond giggled, quite proud of the exhaustion that laced the other’s voice.

“I know you Preston. It’s as simple as that.” Lachlan replied sweetly. His blonde hair was now slightly matted to his forehead and his eyes held content and exhaustion. He seemed quite relaxed and calm now, smiling idiotically at his boyfriend through the screen. Preston sighed deeply as he got lost in the beautiful features of his boyfriend. He never understood why Lachlan was so self-conscious, he was way too beautiful. He was draw back to reality by the golden giggle that filled his room.

"Alright Lachlan. Now, it's time for you to go to bed my little kangaroo. Can't have you missing your beauty sleep." Lachlan mumbled something like 'You little jag" which made Preston laugh. "I love you Lachy."

"Love you too ya Cactus."