Leaving Everything!!!

Ch - 68

A loud sob escape from sana's mouth as soon as he leave, she hold her tummy start and crying like hell. The thought of loosing her babies is broke her completely from inside, it's like someone is taking her heart out from body. She never ever imagine this life, love, wedding, babies nothing. But feeling blessed after suddenly having everything.

But how could she forget that after all happiness is not for her, someone who is writing her fate is sitting there with all the list of bad lucks. She will not afford to loose all of them, her life is already seems a bad luck for everyone. She is not able to think anything at this moment, only the life of her babies is float in front of her eyes.

She is ready to die but not let anything happen to them. Tracing hand on her baby bump she says, "Do...don't worry babies, I will not let anyone harm you. Have to make sidharth understand that this not right, he can't kill the unborn lives. Why he have to think about me all the time? This is wrong, they are his babies also, he need to understand.".

"This time i am not going to win his stubbornness, i need to fight for our babies. No matter what i will have to do for, if...i..i have to go away from sidharth i will do that. But never let him do this." Her tears are not stop for a second, whole face is messed up. Crying she take out some clothes and move to the washroom.

Sidharth is also crying he can feel her in pain, which is killing his soul every single second . This is not also easy for him but he have to, know what can be the consequences but there's no option left for him. He will never able to see his love, his life, his soulmate dying in front of his eyes. Will prefer dead before all this.

In his thoughts he come outside when kushal comes to him and says, "Sidharth whole pack members is outside, they said need to talk something important with you. Come see." He shook his head and says, "We don't have time kushal, have to start the procedure of abortion today, risk will be growing by each passing minute."

"Let's see what they are here for, then i will arrange everything in an hour, don't worry about all this. Aastha can easily compelled the doctor to do all this." Said kushal. Nodded sidharth sighs and move outside by wiping his tears. Pack members are standing in a group there and jack in a corner waiting for sidharth.

He stand in a middle with kushal and asks, "What's the matter? Is there any serious problem?" One man name, fedric says, "Yes, there's a serious problem you can't kill the future generation of pack for a human." Anger rushes inside sidharth's veins by heard all this about his princess, eye colour turns dark black.

"She is my princess put this thing very clearly before uttering a single word about her. And i can do whatever i want with my ba...with the thing which is mine. Don't forget with whom you are talking." Said sidharth in a rash tone. Fedric look at the other people in anger and says, "You can't put your decisions on us.".

"We have a equal right to take decision, this is our pack and we never let you end the future generation." All other nodded and agreed with him. Jack move to sidharth and wispers, "Alpha they are not completely wrong, the babies are the future of our pack." He groans and says loudly, "Nothing matter to me in this world except my princess, for her safety i can do whatever i need to do."

Pack members said something in each other and fedric says, "We will not let you harm our pack for your mate." Sidharth move towards him and roared, "So you think, can stop me. Don't forget in your anger that who is standing in front of you. I will do that, and none can stop me. None." He said by looking at everyone.