1.) Your Portrait

Taylor has just finished another song. She worked on it all week, and now that it was done, it was time for a much-needed break. So, she turned on music before making herself dinner. Once she had everything plated, she grabbed a glass of wine and headed to the living room. She sat on the only spare cushion. Meredith and Olivia were lounging on the rest of the couch, while Benjamin was who knows where doing who knows what.

She turned on the TV, letting whatever it turned to play, and grabbed her phone to start checking her social media for the day. After seeing nothing new or interesting on Twitter, she moved onto Instagram.

She scrolled through her notifications, even though it was so hard to get through the thousands and upon thousands of things that were there for her to see.

After letting out a heavy breath from feeling overwhelmed, Taylor moved to her main feed. She started scrolling through the pictures that everyone was posting. She stopped on a post by one of her photographer friends, Rachel. She posted a picture from her last shoot before lockdown started.

The picture was of a blonde woman, in just a pair of Levi jeans, and what looked to be Calvin Klein underwear that came above the waistband of her jeans. She was laying on the floor, with one arm over her chest to cover her breasts. The caption read, "My last shoot for @ CalvinKlein for a while with the stunning @ IvyIdol. Head over to her page to see some behind-the-scenes pictures and videos."

Taylor's eyes lingered on the photo for a moment before scanning over almost every single detail. Everything from the woman's beautifully sculpted features to the tattoos that decorated her body. Her fingers hovered over the username for a second before tapping on it.

She read over the bio that popped up upon opening the page.

Ivy Idol
>> She/Her/Hers
>> Professional Model
>> NYC Bound
>> Rescue Pet Mom

She started browsing over Ivy's page before clicking on one of the first pictures that came up. Ivy had her arms covering her chest, and her hands rested on her shoulders. All she was in was a pair of white, Calvin Klein panties. Taylor was able to see more of the tattoos that decorated the model's body. Out of everything from the sleeve on both arms, to the snake that started at her thigh and wrapped around her hip, what stuck out to Taylor was the small heart next to a number 13 on Ivy's wrist. The heart was one that she used to sigh along with her name when she was younger.

So, Taylor scrolled back to the top of Ivy's page and went to see that the model was following her. Her thumb hovered over the follow button for a moment while she contemplated. It was risky, but against her better judgment, she clicked follow.

She spent the next twenty minutes while she ate dinner, going through Ivy's page. She saw everything from her other modeling gigs to her two rescue dogs and a cat. She scrolled back to the top to see the original reason that she had come to the page. It was a post from yesterday.

Taylor smiled softly as she watched the video that popped up. The glass of wine in her hand rested on her chin as she laughed.

Ivy walked over to the shooting area. There was a censored sign that popped up over her chest as she laid on the ground. A small shriek left Ivy when a puppy ran over to her and jumped up to give her face a kiss. "Oh, Poppy! Momma's gotta work. How did you get out of your play pin?" she asked as she sat up, holding the small bulldog in her arms.

The video ended when Ivy stood up from the ground. Taylor smiled to herself as she swiped to the next video. Ivy was sitting in front of a vanity, brushing her hair up into a bun. She looked up into the mirror at Rachel. "What's up?" she asked with a smile.