'Not So Happy Campers' Part Two.

"Last time on Total Drama Island. 23 campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp, then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers. With a 1000 foot high cliff jump awaiting them, how will the cope? Will someone crack under pressure? Find out now!"

"I did not sign up for this," Gwen stated as we stood on top of the cliff, the breeze flowing wildly. In my [F/C] bikini, I glanced down towards the water, trying to swallow away the lump in my throat.

"At this point, I don't think any of us did," I remarked, wrapping my arms around my body.

"Okay. Today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task is to jump off this 1,000-foot-high cliff into the lake." Chris exclaimed, beaming at the campers. Looking over to him, I grimaced. This could kill someone!

"Piece of cake," Bridgette spoke, a slight waver in her voice. I gave her a small smile, and squeezed her shoulder encouragingly. At least she was trying to take this slightly on the light side.

"If you look down, you will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic man-eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which, we're pretty sure is shark free." You could hear the amusement in his voice. Clenching my fists, I began to wonder how someone could be so careless to a bunch of teens. I mean, I know we're in it to win it, but this seemed a little bit extreme.

"Excuse me?!" Leshawna's eyes widened, and hers weren't the only ones. Many others were mumbling under their breath, trying to convince themselves that they'd be okay.

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge... building a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot-tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Let's see, Killer Bass, you're up first." Chris sent a smirk to the team, and I glared back, gritting my teeth.

"So, who wants to go first?" Bridgette questioned, peering over the edge. I turned to see faces looking away, not wanting to make eye contact in case they were forced to jump.

"Surely it can't be that bad. Right?" I asked to no-one in particular. I stood up next to the blonde, taking calm breaths. It was just like diving, no big deal. A chuckle behind me made me turn.

"What's wrong, dollface? Left your confidence back at the cabins?" Duncan laughed, and I glared at him.

"Oh, totally. You think you're so 'cool'? Why don't you do it?" I asked, raising a brow. He shrugged, and gave me a smirk.

"Hey, Chris. Is there a rule about how many people can jump at the same time?" Duncan asked, and the host shook his head.

"Perfect. Alright, princess. You're so tough, let's jump together." Duncan proposed, and I swallowed once more. I glanced down at the water, fear creeping up my spine. I'd always been petrified of heights, and this did not look well.

"You're on. On the count of three." I stated, and the delinquent took a few steps up towards me.

"One."

"Two."

"Three." Without glancing, I jumped off the cliff, seeing Duncan jump at the same time.

"Holy sh-" I wanted to scream, but my voice got caught in my throat. At the time, I hadn't even bothered to look as to where I was jumping, which scared me even more. As I felt my body slam into the water, I swam to the surface, noticing the small circle around me. I'd made it into the safe zone. I sighed in relief, before realising I hadn't seen Duncan.