5

Taehyun p.o.v.

I dont know what got into me but, those words came out of nowhere. I am not denying that she is pretty but the fact that it was... just random but true. After i said that she turned around and smiled at me. 

I must have zoned out too much because soobin hyung shouted at me-" yah. what did she doto you? what are you thinking about?" "no hyung. she did nothing. she forgot what the homework was and i reminded her" i replied. Or just lied. thankfully they were stupid enough to fall for that. I then went to my room and layed in my bed.

Chaeryeong p.o.v.

I thought that taehyun would reject me because our groups did not get along, but once he shouted that he likes me back, I was overjoyed. 

I just could not hide my happiness, causing itzy to be confused. It's not like I am not happy at all but this is the happiest I have been in a long time.

Beomgyu p.o.v.

Taehyun was pretty wierd. I don't even know how to describe that expression plastered all over his face. He was not the type of person to be so wierd.

Seems like he is hiding something from us.

Well.... I can worry about him later but first the mysterious letter has the priority. September 1st is just 11days away, and we don't even know where the platform 9and 3/4 is. Considering the fact that Yeonjun hyung thinks it is real,.it might be.

How do I know that? Well.. He made a pretty big racket and that is it.

I cannot think properly in this kind of situation. So I took the letter and went outside to get some fresh air.

I sat on a bench and read the letter again through the chilly air. 

It was quiet and peaceful until...

.... "You got one too?" someone asked from behind. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"I screamed. Man that was sudden. I turned to the direction of the voice and saw ryujin.

"Man. Do you plan to give me a heart failure??" I demanded. Then she proceeded to sit beside me and said "don't worry about this magic island thing. It is just a work of some prankster."  

"Did somebody say magic island?" we heard a voice ask. It was just an old woman. Not wanting to be rude I replied "yes ma'am. But why do you ask?"

To that question she replied "if that is so then follow me"

Ryujin p.o.v.

When that idiot beomgyu told her that we were talking about magic island, she told us to follow her. We could not do anything but follow her.