🦖🦕CHAPTER 67🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

"I can't wait for the day that I'll marry you" I heard Tsukishima whispered but I pretended to be asleep.

*Timeskip The Next Morning*

I woke up by the delicious smell coming from the kitchen. I stood up and immediately go to the kitchen and saw Kei cooking. I gave him a back hugged and he flinches.

"don't do that" he said and I smirked.

"don't do what? To love my boyfriend?" I asked him and I saw his face become red and I chuckled. He cleared his throat and turned off the stove and I let him go and we sat on a chair.

Today is Thursday so I don't have plans for the weekend.

"Any plans for Saturday?" I asked him and he shook his head no. "mhm ok... Can we go to the beach?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I don't know" he answered making me pouted.

"pleaseeeeee" I gave him puppy eyes but he ignored me.

"let's go to school we are getting late" he said and I groaned for not answering my question. I washed the dishes and went outside with Tsukishima.

*Timeskip At School*

Walking in the hallway with Tsukishima and  Natty and Riya waved to me and ran towards me.

"Y/N WE ARE GOING TO THE BAR TOMORROW NIGHT TO CELEBRATE OUR ACHIEVEMENT FOR BEATING SHIRATORIZAWA, I KNOW ITS LATE BUT CAN YOU GO?" Riya asked with full excitement on her face and I chuckled at her reaction.

"of co-"

"no" Tsukishima cut me off and I glared at him.

"you can't come?" Natty asked me with a sad expression.

"I can come" I said and looked at Tsukishima who's glaring at me.

"Ok then, see you on Friday" Riya said and waved goodbye.

"you can't go" he said and I frowned.

"and why is that?" I asked him with my eyebrows raised.

"it's dangerous" he said and walked off. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I walked towards my locker and I saw Akio walking towards me. I acted like I didn't saw him but he grabbed my arm making me looked at him.

"can we talk later after class?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"I'm sorry, I need to go to the gym lat-"

"so let's meet up outside the gym" he cut me off and I sighed and nodded. "great see you" He added and walked off.

*Timeskip After Classes*

I'm walking towards the boys' gym then I saw Akio standing

Why does he want to talk?

"let's go over there" he said and pointed on the wall and I nodded. We went there and I side leaned on the wall facing him.

"Y/N, I really love you" he confessed making me feel guilty.

"I have a boy-"

"We can make our relationship private, no one can know especially your boyfriend" I was cut off by him and I frowned at him.

"are you out of your mind? I have a boyfriend and I'm loyal" I said and looked at him.

"I really love you, Y/N. Let's just try" he said and I was about to walk away but he grabbed my cheeks with both of his hands and his lips crashed onto the mind. He pulled the kiss away but quickly kissed me away. I started pushing him away but he grabbed my hands and pins them on the wall.

"Akio-"

"Y/N?"