˚✧˳ Chapter 25 - I Heard A Rumor ˳✧˚

✧ THE DAY THAT WAS ✧

THE DAY THAT WAS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

"𝗛𝗢𝗪'𝗦 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗠?" From the couch inside Five's room, I sat down finally in bliss as soon as I saw her treating Five's wounds professionally. "He will be fine, (Y/N) dear. Just needs a little rest." Grace replies with full enthusiasm. She sounded new too, unlike the time of the funeral.

"Anything?" Diego asked Allison, who just arrived by the door

"Anything?" Diego asked Allison, who just arrived by the door. My ears perked up in hopes of any positive feedback about it. "There's no answer on Vanya's phone... And the receptionist at her music school said she was a no-show for her lessons today."

I look back to the two. Allison seems unhappy with the news, and Diego looks like something was bothering him. He left no comment and walked away until Allison stopped him. "Hey, you okay?" Allison questions. I stood up from my seat and joined in with the talk.

"Yeah," Diego replies calmly. He glances at me and then to mom. "I don't know it's just surreal seeing her. I just wanna tell her that I'm s—We don't have enough time. We gotta go."

"I'm coming with you." I took a step forward.

"No. You're not. You are staying here." Diego replies strictly eyeing me seriously. "What? Why not?" I asked not allowing him to just dismiss just like that. "Both of you did lots of chaos that can get yourself killed. You kids did so much trouble the past few days."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I can't go with the both of you."

"(Y/N), Five is laying there, unconscious." Allison places her hand on my shoulder reminding me that my partner is not well because of our foolishness. "And he's not dead—why do you guys treat me like a child?" I argued raising my voice a bit.

"We're not treating you like a chi--"

I interrupted Allison before she could finish her sentence. "Yes, you are. I'm coming with you. End of conversation." I said sternly walking towards the stairs but only to be blocked by the man who was always in black.