20||Sin||

Dear father In heaven, have mercy on whosoever is reading this. A M E N

Sexual warning *Small smut*

A D R I A N

I quickly pulled away from the brief but most comfortable hug ever. I hated the fact that I wanted to stay longer and embrace her in my hands until she felt safe. The bastard quickly sped up and left the hall, limping. 

"Thank you." She said playing with her chubby fingers. I nodded, looked away and left the hall. This girl had me feeling things I didn't want to feel.

"Dude, you're whipped!" Lin said with a dark chuckle. I scoffed scorning his comment and diving into my car. 

"School isn't over yet you know," Lin said. "I don't give a fuck. School's shit." I told. I rolled my eyes and ran up the window leaving the school's building. 

I continued riding until my favourite bar/club came into view. This was the place I loved visiting if I ever felt shit. Taking all my anger on a fucking wall wasn't gonna help so this was the place to come to get it out. 

I redrew my key from the ignition and closed the car's door, auto-locking it. I walked inside, my keyholder whirling on my finger. The smell of liquor hit my nose stuffing in the large, spacious room. The neon lights of the icon, a cigar was booming the room lighting it. My favourite music was playing, Party by Chris Brown lighting my mood a little. I sat on the wooden bar that was placed in front of the liquor counter.

"A glass." The waiter nodded knowing what preference of my drink. I dig into my pocket searching for the box of cigarettes. I flicked on the lights kindling the bottom of the stick. The smell always kept me calm. Fuck, call me crazy, that's who I am. 

I supped on the liquor that was poured into a black glass by the waiter. The liquid burned my throat. It always did but I was used to it. I sniffed my cigar, my eyes examining everywhere. Drunk bastards and horny teens filled the place dancing to the current music that was playing. I felt peering eyes on me by some of those fake plastic dolls. My eyes abruptly fell on a girl. 

Her eyes were trained on me. Her fucking face was all powdered up in makeup and fake eyelashes. I seized hold of my liquor that was now filled once more by the waiter, my eyes still planted on her. Her mouth twists up into a small smile as she started making her towards me with long strides. Her hips swaggering in different places trying to seduce me.

"What's up?" She asked as she was now in front of me with a smirk. I survived to flash her one of my smiles which she chuckles at. "You should smile more often. It fits ya." She said batting her eyelashes at me *(Cough*) Fake. 

"So... you wanna have some fun. The liquor already helped." She said, only the one making the conversation. I rolled my eyes mentally and stood up from the stool. She was surprisingly very tall but I still overcame that position. She reminded me of that fucking girl, Ariana. How can someone be that short for 15 years?

"Upstairs?" She asked. That was all they ever did. Try to make out with every guy they meet. I wasn't surprised though. She looked like someone who had slept with millions of guys and never got tired. She kept leading the way, she was in front of me still swaying her hips. She had a good boy, not gonna lie.

Not as good as Ariana with her full big- Fuck!

I shake away the dirty thought that visited my mind. How did I land into this big shitty mess?? 

We eventually arrived at the door that had a lettered gold number on it. 209. She unlocked the door and led us both inside making sure she closed it behind us as we entered. 

She even had the key to do the door? She fucking planned this all out already.

The room was big and capacious. It was also neat. This place really had good fucking policies and terms. Not a scratch to be seen. 

"I'm Inna." She told lifting her black jacket and putting it on the hangers. "Adrian," I told simply trying to get this over with. 

"So you're good?" She asked nibbling her fake lips. I smirked at her choice of question. Did she seriously fucking asked me that?

"Tell me after," I told. Her hands snaking around my waist as she tackled my lips with hers. She was a good kisser compared to those who I've made out with. She smiled unto the kiss taking control as she asked entrance. Her hands moved to my chest to unbutton it but I raced her first. I immediately threw my shirt anyway else feeling whatever was going on, going somewhere.

"Call me selfish but I want you to be my daddy." She commented. I scorned her remark and went back to kissing her lips. Nothing special or romantic about it. That was all about one stand. 

Her hands hauled for the bottom of my jeans asking to be pulled away. I took a pause and went for it until I was in only my boxer. Her eyes scanned my body, her eyes resting on my chest as her hands wandered my chest leaving me in full disgust. 

Who aims for the chest? 

I looked at her body that was now fully naked from what I just injected, a hickey on her neck. She looked pleased with herself for marking my neck with her good skills of leaving hickeys. She was an expert. 

"We move baby." She giggles. I swear I cringed at her nickname or just name for me. One thing is for sure, I never want to see her after this. 

I pushed her to the small but comfortable bed that was behind her. She looks amused and happy as her long legs grasped my waist to her. A small moan left her lips as I trailed my hands on her chest, massaging her nipple in one hand. She wasn't that fully developed but I didn't care right now. I was as horny as you reading this. (;)

I continued kneading her breast going lower to her body. My mind not fully here as what just enters my mind. 

Ariana. 

I just imagine her below me as I hover on her taking her innocence. 

Fuck!! What the hell is wrong with me??

I stop massaging as I run my hand through my hair. 

"Baby, come on. Keep touching me." She said with a pouty lip. I snarled at her with full rage. What was I thinking when I came here?

"Fuck! This was a mistake." I said. I began wearing my cloth ignoring her presence. 

"What the hell? What are you saying? Mistake? You can't just leave me hanging like a horny bitch." She lamented pulling my arm to come back.

"Minus the horny and put the bitch. You're a bitch! I said this was a mistake and I totally regret it." That was what I said before leaving her massaging her nipple all by herself still trying to seduce me. 

Damn! She got some balls. 

A/n

*Intertwines hands with Adrian* Yeah baby, she got some balls.

I hate myself for writing this chapter! I feel all dirty and all. But the best is that he didn't sleep with Inna. I hate her myself...lol.

I was planning on writing actual smut(small) with Ariana and not a horny hookup. Is that good?

Question of the day

Have you read Naive? (It's my book. You can check it out if you haven't and come back here to comment. 60 PAGES)

This book just arrived at 700+ views and 101 votes. Thank you all so much. Please share with friends on Wattpad. 

I love you so much!! Till then, Adios!!

~Emily