𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ੈ✩。゚

𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹( 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁 ──── 𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘀 )

𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹
( 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁 ──── 𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘀 )

ੈ✩。゚ ━━━━━━━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hestia Flynn's temper was like a forest fire, growing bigger as the seconds passed ( her name suited her ). She was uncontrollable, ready to explode. Gods shrunk from her piercing glare and she enjoyed it - she enjoyed the control.

She enjoyed scaring people because if she couldn't gain their respect she found that terrifying them was much easier. She didn't need friends, that was for sure. She enjoyed her loneliness, she enjoyed being in control of every single thing in her life.

What she couldn't control though, was the small bullet that embedded itself in her leg on a mission gone wrong. In an attempt to run, Hestia hid in an alleyway and found that it was a pretty poor choice. And yet, if she didn't hide in that alleyway that day, Sam Wilson wouldn't have found her.

Hestia was grateful - but don't ever tell Sam that. He went through all her curses and threats and managed to help her, forming a friendship in the process. The two were like family, always there for one another. They had the oddest friendship possible but that's how they liked it, it suited the both of them.

And then there was Bucky Barnes, the once brooding and terrifying Winter Soldier that revealed himself to be a 100 year old softie who believes the modern world is bullshit.

What a messed up trio they were.