˚✧˳ Chapter 27 - Good Morning ˳✧˚

✧ I HEARD A RUMOR ✧

I HEARD A RUMOR

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

THE SMELL OF MORNING SPREADS IN THE ROOM as a new daylight forms from outside. (Y/N) fell asleep next to Five, and both were rather stuck in a complicated position that Five wasn't too happy with.

Five woke up to the sound of singing birds from outside that he thought of exterminating ever since he came back. But once he saw it was a whole family owning nest nearby his window, he refrained himself from doing so.

(Y/N) rested both her arms into Five's chest as his arms were naturally wrapped around her waist, pressed together. To put it into words, he was underneath the clothing blouse of the female who was still unaware and asleep of their tangled set.

Needless to say, it took him the chance to stroke his hand on his (S/C) skin that he always desired to touch on. It was soft and smooth, like he imagined it would be. He admired how delicate she looked.

"Wait—No—What the hell am I doing?" The boy shook his head in disapproval and convinced himself that it was wrong to take advantage in a situation like this no matter how minor it was or even if it was almost the end of the world.

Slowly, in a caressing and loving manner, he took off his palms that made contact with her skin. He groaned as he is now fully awoken from his surrounding. He carefully regains stance on the top side of his body but only to be backed down again forcefully.

(Y/N) swiftly wrapped her arms around the boy unconsciously and exerted him back on the bed lying next to her. "How in the hell..." To Five's surprise, she was still asleep.

He tried again, but only to be backed down by the female again. But this time, she didn't let go and hugged him with all her might against her chest. Squashing the male's head towards her chest.

"Fuck." Five growled as his whole face heat up leaving red-tinted shades on his cheeks.

He knows this kind of thing is once in lifetime kind of dream by any boy but he knew he'd also get a beating from the girl once she is awake. He didn't wanna disturb her asleep, he just wanted a cup of coffee on a fresh morning and not this.

Five slowly raises his arms to push away from her but soon retreated it back as soon as he felt his palm touch an elevated flesh. "S-Shit." He muttered with full guilt.

"Rise and shine, everyone!" Five suddenly heard bells clanging from outside the door. "And what I mean by everyone, I meant you—Oh~" Suddenly his head bopped out of the corner of the door. It was Klaus, holding a bell for some reason.

"Now what do we have here?" Klaus queries with a playful grin.

Five inhaled with an exhausted exhale, finally deciding to use his power to teleport out on an 8 AM morning which he would always avoid doing cause he would soon just go back to sleep because of energy consumption. "It's nothing. You can leave now."