A҉n҉y҉t҉h҉i҉n҉g҉ f҉o҉r҉ y҉o҉u҉

Part 2 of my Yandere! Byakuya x Reader

Requested by: @grells_deathsythe

Takes place 2 months later

⛓✨WARNINGS: Death, obsession, killing mentions of kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/ unhealthy relationships, stalking, threats, Stockholm syndrome, drugging drinks, drugs, N//gito K//maeda, Mah//ru Ko//zumi, Sato✨⛓

[ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ 𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮! 𝓑𝔂𝓪𝓴𝓾𝔂𝓪 x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ]
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ]

🔪😍🔪😍🔪😍🔪😍🔪😍🔪😍🔪😍🔪

2𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓸𝓿

"I will break your kneecaps if you don't stop pestering Y/n." Byakuya was currently having his 3rd argument of the day with an upperclassman in the main course.

"They're just a worthless, talentless reserve course student." They mused, as if they didn't know the weight of their words

"Byakuya, it's fine-" you tried to object, you were used to be treated like second-rate at school and in general.

"You're just going to stand for this slander?" He looked at you in shock and anger.

"He isn't lying though." You told the male, trying to make light of the situation with some good ol' self deprecating humor.

"You are so much better than that...that insane cloud haired-" Byakuya said softly, but at the thought of the male, his tone became full of venom like a snake.

"I'm not carpooling with you anymore." You told him suddenly, deciding now would be good time to tell him.

"What?! Why?!" He asked you, grabbing your wrists to make you face him as he questioned you

"C-calm down. My neighbor, Sato, said she'd take me home. Plus, I don't want to waste your time with defending me or ruin your reputation..." you explained to him calmly.

"No." He suddenly said, looking you in the eyes as if he was going to change your mind with a single word.

"Byakuya, this isn't your decision to make! I already told Sato I'd go with her!" You tell him impatiently

His grip on your wrist tightened to an unbearable extent, his short fingernails digging into your skin.

"Byakuya stop it! You're hurting me! Let go of me!" You yelled at him, he let go of your wrists after a few excruciating seconds and you rubbed them in an attempt to soothe them before backing away from him. "See you later, maybe." You mumbled at him, before going to class.

♭¥Ѧкʊ¥Ѧ ℘◎ṽ

n҉o҉
N҉o҉

Y/n, my sweet, why at you make this so complicated! I was so close to having you in my tender grasp, but this...pest is taking away from what I rightfully deserve! And today of all days they had to plan this?! The exact day I planned to...remove them from the rest of society?! This 'Sato' must have some feelings toward Y/n, she MUST be trying to take them from me! That's not fair, they're ʍɨռɛ. It seems many people are infatuated with Y/n, but nobody loves them more than m҉e҉, plus we're soulmates! They don't know it yet, but I feel my heart speed up, butterflies in my chest, overly perspiring, the urge to k҉i҉l҉l҉ a҉n҉y҉b҉o҉d҉y҉ i҉n҉ y҉o҉u҉r҉ p҉a҉t҉h҉. Those are all signs of someone being your soulmate!