• 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 •

𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

[c/f] - Your (Favorite) Coffee Flavour
[e/c] - Your Eye Color

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

     "Hey," I gently shook my shoulder for him to wake up. "We've arrived. Come on."

     He groans and slowly opened his eyes, revealing his sky blue irises. "What?" He asked with a hint of drowsiness clinging onto his voice. Realization suddenly hit him when he jolted up and looked around, then left the car.

     I thanked the driver and left the vehicle as well, only to go back in to grab the backpack I almost left behind inside. "Let me help," Tommy said as the trunk opened for us to retrieve our pieces of luggage.

     "Nah, I got it." I hesitated for a while since my luggage was a little too heavy for me to carry.

     "Stop, it'll fall on you." He rolled his eyes. A puff of his warm breath escaped his mouth while he smiled, reaching for my luggage himself. "There."

     "Thanks," I closed the trunk after he pulled out his own suitcase. When the car started to drive away from our sight, we walked inside the building together.

     The muffled sounds of people chatting and others snoring inside the waiting area covered the whole place. It was an early morning after all, so I get it why they're all so tired. "Do you want to eat breakfast while we wait for Imane?" I asked Tommy.

     "Finally," He grinned. "Where to, though?"

     My eyes scanned the whole place until it stopped at a distance where all food kiosks were lined up. "Over there!" I said and we ended up ordering at Costa Coffee, Tommy's favorite coffee shop.

     "Good morning!" A worker greeted us with a warm smile on his face. He was wearing the brand's signature red apron over a white collared shirt. "What can I get you today?"

     "I'll have a Roasted Hazelnut Cooler and a slice of carrot cake, please," Tommy said before I did. Once I looked through the menu sitting above the counter, I decided to go with [c/f] and a Ham and Cheese Sourdough Panini.

     "Sure," Once he listed all of our orders, he gave us a weak smile once again before heading to their mini kitchen to prepare our food.

     Whilst waiting, we found a table for two right in front of the kiosk and decided to stay for a while. "Listen, I already know that your tour is going to be cancelled," Tommy started. "That's why I didn't really bring that much in my luggage."

     "Yeah, you didn't bring much cause you only have one shirt." I pulled off a joke, making both of us laugh. Surely he has something else other than that white shirt with red sleeves, I just think that those designs are his favorite.

     "Shut up," He chuckled. "Where's your agent anyway? They're late."

     "I don't know," I sighed. "She isn't the type of person who comes late, so that's.. weird." I looked around for her, but she was nowhere to be found.

     "Maybe she texted you or something?" He hinted at my phone, which immediately lit up from an Instagram notification.

     "No, but let me check." I opened my phone and scrolled through my messages and there it was.

     I knew it was urgent the moment I saw my name

     I knew it was urgent the moment I saw my name. She usually doesn't text me, since we're so used to calling each other.

     "She texted me in the middle of the night." I furrowed my eyebrows while typing my reply to her, which was "What? Where are you?"

     Almost immediately after I hit send, she replied with "Your tour manager was a prick, he told me your entire show was cancelled literally like two hours ago. I had to inform you."

     My heart dropped. My very first tour just got cancelled. "Why didn't your dad tell us my tour got cancelled?" My [e/c] eyes darted at Tommy's blue ones, giving him a confused look on his face.

     "My dad's just your music producer. He doesn't know shit when it comes to your tours, innit?" He shrugged and I looked back at my phone once again.

     I sighed. "What am I gonna do? Surely I can't go back home to my family," I covered my face with my hands.

     "I legitimately thought the pandemic in these past few months was tuning down, to be honest," He leaned back on his chair. "I guess the fuck not." He shrugged.

     I sighed again. The high-pitched ring of a bell travelled to our ears, grabbing our attention. "I'll get it." Tommy stood up before I did.

     "This sucks," I complained when Tommy went back to his seat whilst carrying a try of our order. "Everything sucks."

     "It could be any worse, though." He shrugged and took a piece of his cake and ate it.

     "Here," I slid twenty pounds in front of him, as a payment for my own order. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows in return. "What?"

     "No. Keep it," He took a sip of his coffee. "Consider this as a date, then." He grinned.

     "Shut up. No," I shook my head and place his cup of coffee over the paper bill.

     He sees this as a date?

     "Alright," He put his hands up in defense. "Jesus. No need to be so tense about it."

     "Give me suggestions," I asked, changing the subject after drinking a few sips of my beverage. "What would I do now that my tour's cancelled?"

     "You could write more music." He shrugged. "Oh! Better yet,"

     "What?"

     "Stream with me?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

     I'm back. I am certainly not dead and I haven't quit wHuTpOd. I took a teeeeny tiny bit of rest from everything ✋🏼😔

VOTE! ⭐
COMMENT! 💬
FOLLOW! 👥
     Only a small percentage of you has voted. Look at the stats  ✋🏼🙄

970