Part Nineteen: His Angel & Heavenly Affections

Your hands were all over each other on the drive back to the hotel, hot kisses, and hard panting. He had you pressed against the car door the whole way, kissing you, licking into your mouth with his hand wrapped around your throat. The spaghetti straps of your dress hung off your shoulders, displaying your urgency to be close with each other. The driver was polite and ignored the make-out session occurring in the backseat.

The elevator ride up to your room was just as eventful, Harry's hand held your thigh hitched up his hip as he rolled his center against you. He struggled to retrieve the keycard from his pocket due to the onslaught of your lips against his. Drinking him in and tasting him, savouring him on your tongue.

He hummed and pulled away to eye the keycard's destination, a beep signaling the unlock before he dragged you into the room and slammed you against the door as it closed behind you. He growled against your mouth as he took it again, slow and deep. The flicks of his tongue mirrored between your thighs and you whimpered at the sensation as your core throbbed with want for him.

Harry pawed at the delicious curves on your hips, his body heavy with arousal as he pulled away to stare at your face. So beautiful and angelic. Your cheeks flushed with excitement and anticipation. You slowly pulled down the straps of your dress, lulling against your arms as you reached to the side of the dress for the zipper along your rib cage.

"Let me." He insisted. You smiled as his nimble fingers moved to the zipper and slowly dragged it down. He slid the straps down and slowly peeled the garment down, the ethereal garb pooling at your feet but he was in awe of what was happening underneath it.

The lingerie hugged your curves and accentuated every valley and hill of you. He wanted to sit and stare and memorize you for hours but also wanted to tear it to shreds.

Creamy white lace. The type of white that coloured the clouds right before the sun peaked through them. You were a dream, standing there in such an attire with lulled eyes and wet lips.

"Jesus Christ. Look at you. So fucking beautiful. You're lucky you hid this from me all night or I would've had you bent over the table at dinner."

You were hauled into the seating area and tossed onto the small loveseat. He was eyeing the coffee table and didn't even think before knocking the decorative books and a vase to the ground that broke with a smash into pieces of ceramic on the hardwood floor. He moved you to the wooden surface. It was cool against your bare skin and he came above you to take your mouth once more.

His hands were all over your body, feeling the texture of the lace and the softness of your skin. Your moans were music to his ears as his hand met your covered center, rubbing you in slow teasing circles as you worked your hips upwards towards the touch.

"Oh my god, Harry I need you to touch me." You spoke breathlessly.

"You want my mouth on you baby? Hm? Want me to taste you?"

"Yes."

"Beg for it." His fingers moved faster against you.

"Harry, please." You saying his name in your needy little mewls was his new favourite thing.

"You can do better than that."

"Please, baby. You make me feel so good, I love how you taste me."

"Yeah?"

"No one makes me feel like you do," You were desperate. Shaking underneath him as his fingers continued to circle you.

"My baby comes so good for me, don't you?"

You hummed, whimpering as his lips brushed yours and his eyes were so dark and stormy as he watched you grow increasingly turned on for him. He could feel how soaked you were through your underwear.