ARC 5 Re: Everyone Loves Little Immortal Mushroom

Chapter 232: Back To That Key Moment ⑥

TL: Resonance

Shang Ke didn't know when and in what form the divine retribution would befall Yan Lu, so he can only prepare for it early. Yan Lu's divine retribution comes from the accumulated grievances of the past hundreds of years, and with the inner demons eating into him, his sanity is in danger. If he is unable to control it, he will soon become a killing devil. If there was no divine retribution, Shang Ke was still confident that he could help him overcome the inner demons. But now that the divine retribution has been triggered, they may not have much time to cultivate slowly.

The system said that, under normal circumstances, Yan Lu should have wandered around the world for thousands of years in his muddled state until his cultivation is exhausted and he becomes a mortal. Then his divine retribution will end. Then can he understand it as If Yan Lu becomes a mortal, he can avoid the heavenly retribution?

Shang Ke contemplated, feeling that this method seemed too simple and might not meet the standard of completing the divine retribution, but it should be able to reduce the intensity of the divine retribution and reduce the risk of Yan Lu's soul scattering.

"What's on your mind?" Yan Lu wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned against him with a lazy face.

Wondering how a certain demon who is about to suffer the divine retribution can die a less gruesome death.

"I want to refine some pills for emergency use." Yan Lu still doesn't know about the divine retribution, and Shang Ke didn't plan to tell him either. As long as Yan Lu controlled his desire to kill, everything else could be solved.

"Haven't you been refining them so far?" The food provided to those cultivators all possessed the effect no less than a middle-grade pill.

"That's different. The food in the teahouse cannot be preserved and must be consumed immediately, or else its effectiveness will be lost. What I intend to refine this time is real high grade pills."

Yan Lu didn't have any objections with Shang Ke's decision, but said, "A lot of good materials are needed to refine a high grade pill. I'm afraid it will take a lot of time to collect them."

"No need, we can directly buy from the cultivators. Exchanging precious medicine for materials, I believe most people are willing to give it a try."

The good reputation that Shang Ke had accumulated over the past twenty years can finally be put to use.

After the news of him wanting to buy materials was released, it only took a few dozen days and hundreds of cultivators arrived one after another. Shang Ke divided the materials they provided according to their grades and quantity and set up a point system. When he successfully refined the pills in the future, the points could be used to exchange for the corresponding pills.

It was common to find refining masters in the cultivation world, but it was very rare to find a plant yao cultivator with a natural spiritual body like Shang Ke. The natural essence on the body of a plant yao cultivator can improve the quality and effect of the pills. If you become a dual cultivation partner with a plant yao cultivator, your cultivation speed will also greatly increase. Over the past years, it is unknown how many people have secretly envied Yan Lu's good luck. If it weren't for Yan Lu's strength, someone would have long come to steal Shang Ke away.

"Little owner, this is my treasured 'Kanshui Silver Pine', please accept it."

"Little owner, this is the 'Diluo Pearl' that I found by chance, I hope it can catch your eyes."