ARC 5 Re: Everyone Loves Little Immortal Mushroom

Chapter 233: Back To That Key Moment ⑥

TL: Resonance

For the next two to three years, Shang Ke and Yan Lu spent their time in refining competitions. They both have wins and losses, but ultimately ending it with dog abuse mode[1].

As more and more items were available for exchange, the cultivators had lesser and lesser points and could only watch the goodies being exchanged away by other people. After everyone gathered to discuss, they all requested Shang Ke to give them more ways to earn points.

Shang Ke thought about it, and decided to comply with their opinions and reopen the exchange channel. In addition to materials, people can also earn points using various drawings and recipes, and they could exchange every six months.

More and more cultivators poured into the Great Shadow Mountain, and the nearby towns became prosperous because of their arrival. Many big sects began to send people to contact Shang Ke as a gesture of friendship.

Shang Ke openly traded with the cultivators, and although he could not avoid people with sinister intentions, most of them did not dare to look for trouble. Because the defensive array around the Great Shadow Mountain had been increased by several layers, and there were several times more high level cultivators. If this trend continued, it was likely that the Great Shadow Mountain would become a holy place of cultivation as good as other famous mountains and rivers.

However, nothing in the world was unchanging.

Shang Ke’s pills and weapons allowed many cultivators to break through their bottleneck and advance successively. The cultivation world which had been in a decline because of Yan Lu’s killing welcomed the new changes. Although only a few small waves had been stirred up so far, everyone had a sense of joy of finally being able to see the light.

This joy finally reached its climax seven years later.

Someone was about to experience heavenly tribulation, and it was three people at the same time.

One of them was from a large sect. His cultivation had already reached the Separation Stage, just that he hadn’t been able to break through the bottleneck. A few years ago, he came to Resting Teahouse with the intention of trying, and exchanged some rare materials for a Nine Heavens Origin Pill, resulting in him successfully advancing two years later.

The other two were both individual cultivators, and were also the first two cultivators who discovered the Resting Teahouse, Ding Qiyu and Hua Cheng. They were quite fated with the Resting Teahouse. Influenced by Shang Ke and Yan Lu, they soon became dual cultivation partners, and their cultivation improved by leaps and bounds. (It truly was by leaps and bounds.[2])

The three of them just happened to experience the heavenly tribulation on the same day.

In the sky above the Great Shadow Mountain, the wind and clouds changed color and was swirled with black fog. Golden lightning flashed in the clouds from time to time. The great pressure carried the fury of thunder, causing everyone to feel suffocated as if the end of the world was coming.

All the cultivators below the YuanYing stage all retreated three thousand miles away, and those who remained were all experts amongst experts.

Shang Ke originally did not pay much attention to the appearance of the heavenly tribulation. Although it happened in the Great Shadow Mountain, it was mainly aimed at those who were about to undergo the tribulation, and those who had sufficient cultivation level can watch the tribulation process from outside the tribulation range.