ARC 10 Re : Sentinel & Guide

Chapter 241: Back To That Key Moment ⑧

TL: Resonance

Shang Ke spent a month recuperating in the hospital, and was then picked up by Yonis and brought home. On the day of his discharge, not only did Monroe, Mitchell, Lucian and others come to congratulate him, but he also received a large number of flowers and gifts from many Dark Sentinels concerned about him. Although he had slept for three years, Shang Ke, as the exclusive guide of the Dark Sentinel, was highly concerned by all parties, and his awakening was undoubtedly an uplifting piece of good news. During this period of time, the online media was almost swept with information and pictures related to him.

With the increased attention, the application for guardianship also went through smoothly. They just have to wait for Shang Ke’s body to fully recover before he could go to the union for testing.

The visit once every three day, because of Shang Ke’s return, turned into a ten-hour daily get-together, though he had to be accompanied by another guide.

Hence, Leo had the privilege of seeing firsthand the versatility of his mother. Cooking, carving, music, weaving, gaming, repairing and computers skills, he seemed almost omnipotent. What was most amazing to Leo was that his mother could even tailor! The cartoon outfit he was wearing, that was so cute that he wanted to cry, was handmade by his mother!

“Keke, did you give Leo my cake?” Yonis glared at his son with an unpleasant look on his face.

Leo tasted the cake with large bites while cursing in his heart. Such a petty father, just how did he manage to woo mother in the first place? Don’t be such a failure!

“It’s just a piece of cake, what’s with the tantrum? Here, compensation.” Shang Ke handed a piece of soft and fragrant fruit muffin to his mouth.

Once Yonis was successfully fed, his face immediately changed from gloomy to bright. After the feeding, he even went over and gave Shang Ke a kiss on the mouth.

Leo was caught off guard and got fed a mouthful of dog food, and his pure little mind was seriously contaminated. The cake which needs seven or eight bites to finish was finished by him in three bites.

Looking at his father’s lustful expression, he was sure that if he hadn’t been there, his dad would have immediately pounced on his mother on the sofa. Leo didn’t overlook the resentful glances his dad secretly gave him.

Haha, my dear father, your son may look only two or three years old, but he is actually an adult. Your old man’s childish behavior will become black history and be remembered by me. Leo thought darkly.

Leo’s eyes moved to his mother and his mood became bright again. The biggest fortune of his second chance was probably that his mother survived.

His unfamiliarity with mother has long since vanished unknowingly. Some people seem to be born with an affinity that was impossible to resist. Mother did not treat him as an ignorant child and deliberately approached trying to please him, but treated as an adult who can communicate normally, and always ask his opinion and feelings when it comes to matters related to him. For example, when cooking, mother will take out all the ingredients and let him choose his own. When playing games, his mother would let him take the lead and he would assist from the side. Even if he acts foolish on purpose, his mother would also not show any impatience. Instead, he would entertain him in various ways, so that he can finish the game without any burden.

When he was around his mother, he always forgot that he was actually a mentally sound adult and instead learned to be capricious and pampered. Although he secretly despised himself after each childish act, he still wanted to thank God for allowing his mother to live.