Chapter 18: Welcome to the Show

3rd POV

Things were not looking so Xero and the Rainbooms. Why? Because it's already night time and above on the stage are Trixie and the Illusions, already playing in Xero and the Rainbooms spot in the finals of the Battle of the Bands which all of us heard from above.

Xero: "Trixie and her band are playing when we were suppose to. So that means it might be too late but the Dazzlings haven't played yet so there might be some time left for us to stop them. Where are you Spike, Sunshine? I thought worried while Rainbow Dash rammed elbow first into the exit door.

Applejack: "Give it up Rainbow Dash. You've been tryin at this for hours. It's gonna open." She tells her rainbow hair girl.

Twilight Sparkle: "Maybe it doesn't even matter that we're trapped down here. I don't think the counter spell would have worked anyway." She said sadly and Xero was about to say something when Applejack jumped in.

Applejack: "Of course it would have worked Twilight. Assumin a certain band member didn't try to hog the spotlight the whole time  we were tryin to play it!" She said as she glared at Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: "Hey! If you wanna tell Twilight she's getting a little too caught up trying to be the new leader of this band, you don't have to be cryptic about it." She said jumping to conclusions.

Rarity: "She was talking about you Rainbow Dash!"
Rainbow Dash: "Me?! I'm just trying to make sure my band rocks hard as it needs to."

Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy & Pinkie Pie: "OUR BAND YOU IDIOT!!" The four girls yelled.

Twilight Sparkle: "But why wasn't it working? I should know what to do. How could I know what to do? How could I have failed like this?" She said in sadness which Xero and Sunset saw and caused the both of us to be worried and looked back to the other five girls who ignored us and started to argue with each other.

Applejack: "It might've been your idea to start a band but it's not just your band Rainbow Dash!"

Rainbow Dash: "I'm the one who writes all the songs!"

Fluttershy: "I write songs! You just let us play any of them!"

Rarity: "I had the most perfect outfits for us to wear!"

Applejack: "Again with the costumes! No one cares what we're wearin!"

Rarity: "I care Applejack! So sorry if I enjoy trying to make a creative contribution to the band!"

Pinkie Pie: "Hey! Anybody here remember fun? I'll give you a hint: it's the exact opposite of being in the Rainbooms!"

Rainbow Dash: "I wish I never asked any of you to be in my band!" She said furiously.

Rarity: "I wish I'd never agreed to be in it!" She said furiously as well.

Fluttershy & Applejack: "Me neither!" They agreed furiously as well.

Soon the five Rainboom members arguing got worse and worse which made me and Sunset worry even more.

Xero: "They fighting even worse when they weren't friends! How is this happening?' I thought extremely worried until both me and Sunset saw green mist leaving the five Rainbooms bodies and the green mist is going up above. 'What the heck is that? It feels like...negative energy!" I thought shocked and worried.

Back up on stage, Trixie and the Illusions finish playing their song which ends with fireworks going off, causing the audience to cheer while the Dazzlings were backstage, wearing their new outfits