ARC 11 Re : Spring Comes Upon A Withered Tree

Chapter 247 : Back To That Key Moment ⑨

TL: Resonance

Shang Ke found himself floating in mid-air, his body translucent and enveloped in a light green wave of light full of stars which were beautiful and shining. The forest in the distance was vast and the sky was clear. A towering tree stood tall between the sky and earth. It is the mother tree of the elves—Teldrassil.

【Currently, Host’s body is 47% condensed. When it state reaches 100%, your body will materialize.】

Shang Ke asked, “How long will it take to reach 100%?”

【Estimated to be 89 days.】 The system added, 【Before your body condensation is completed, Host cannot leave the boundaries of the Fayser Forest.】

89 days? Luckily it was not too long.

Shang Ke circled around Teldrassil. His eyes swept through the forest, and he could vaguely see groups of people wandering through them. At the edge of the forest, there were several camps neatly and orderly distributed, stationed with the warriors of the alliance formed from various races. Their battle flags fluttered in a spectacular manner.

He remembered that before he disappeared, the size of the alliance army was not so large. After his death, the alliance should have relied on the resurrected Teldrassil to gather new power to work together to fight against the specters. However, he didn’t know what the battle situation is like now. Is Ivan and the little elves okay?

Deep in the forest two or three kilometers away from Teldrassil, a group of little elves, as if sensing something, looked in a certain direction at the same time. Apprehensive and expectant expressions appeared on their faces, and after a moment of silence, they stepped forward one another and ran wildly towards Teldrassil.

Keke, it’s Keke’s breath!

Amongst the 12 little elves, Shadi’s was the fastest, followed by Michael, Sara and so on.

“Wait for me!” Shear held on to a tree trunk. His two weak legs tried to push forward, but after only taking a few steps out, his friends have already disappeared without a trace. Left behind alone, he was so anxious he almost cried and could only shout helplessly.

At this moment, a small figure jumped out of the bushes and effortlessly carried Shear on his back.

“Thank you, Aram.” Shear gently rubbed against his ear.

Aram didn’t say anything, his expression stiff and wooden. His young tender face seemed to be covered with a layer of bark. The rough and bizarre lines spread down his neck to all over his body, looking like a tree man that did not evolve completely. Only his eyes were unusually clear.

A group of little elves gathered around Teldrassil, looking up at their mother tree with their eyes full of expectation.

However, the person they missed did not appear.

Lorinda dropped her head, her tears falling down like beans. The other elves were also downcast and disappointed.

Just when they thought it was just an illusion, a familiar and kind breath gently flowed around them, embracing them in it and gently soothing them.

The little elves’ eyes were glittering. They walked quickly to Teldrassil and opened their arms to hug the trunk, as if they were in their mother’s embrace.

Shang Ke slowly fell, his translucent fingers stroking the little elves’ head one by one. He silently told them : I am back.

47% condensed body state. Although the little elves can’t see him, they can feel him.