Chapter 19: From Despair to Love

Its been a few days since the Battle of the Bands and me and the Rainbooms have become the most popular students in Canterlot High since I stopped the Dazzlings and freed everyone from their control.

No one has seen the Dazzlings since the Battle of the Bands but I had a feeling they would return eventually and I wanted to know why tired to brainwash everyone and what they truly want.

As for Sunset and Sunshine Shimmer, everyone in CHS has finally forgave them for their sins and they no longer saw Sunset as the ex bully queen at all anymore but a girl who wants to do good things and help everyone. Sunset and Sunshine couldn't be more happier.

But little does Sunset know that she was about to receive tragic news...

Equestria

In Canterlot Castle, Princess Celestia is sitting on her while looking at a letter in her hooves.

Princess Celestia: "It's time...Sunset deserves to know the truth about what happened to her parents during her absence." She said as she got up from her throne and was about to leave when her sister enters the room.

Princess Luna: "Sister where are you going?"

Princess Celestia: "I'm going to Ponyville to meet with Twilight and Spike to ask a favor for them.

Princess Luna: "What's the favor?"

Princess Celestia: "I have a letter for Sunset Shimmer that she needs to read."

Princess Luna: "Your former student who currently lives in the Human World? Who's the letter from."

Princess Celestia: "Her parents."

Princess Luna: "Her parents? The ones who neglected her." She said angry at the end, she wasn't happy to hear about Sunset's treatment from her own parents.

Princess Celestia: "Yes but she deserves this letter from her parents, she deserves to know what happened to them."

Princess Luna: "What happened to them?" She asked her sister curiously but when she saw the sad look on her sister's face, she realizes what it means. "Oh...I see. They're..."

Princess Celestia: "Yes and she deserves to know that her parents do care about her."

Princess Luna: "I see...then I will take care of things here."

Princess Celestia: "Thank you Luna, I won't be gone too long." She said and left.

In the Castle of Friendship in Ponyville, Twilight is currently resting on her throne.

Twilight Sparkle: "I didn't think I would go on an adventure so soon after the whole siren incident in the Human World."

Just recently after she and Spike returned to Equestria, Twilight and her friends went to a village called Our Town where everypony has given up their Cutie Marks and replaced them with equal signs. There, Twilight and her friends met the Unicorn who founded and leads the village with a philosophy she believes that true friendship comes form being equal, no more, no less talented than another and that having any special talents of any kinds only lead to disharmony and this unicorn uses some sort of magic staff to get rid of an pony's Cutie Mark and replaces with it with an equal sign. It turns out the leader of Our Twon was a fraud who used make makeup to hide her Cutie Mark and that she was using a spell to remove other ponies' Cutie Marks and when this Unicorn tried to steal Twilight and her friends Cutie Marks, her plans were thwarted by her followers who abandoned her philosophy and regain their Cutie Marks while the former leader of Our Town disappeared shortly afterwards.

As Twilight and Spike were relaxing the door opens and Celestia enters the room.

Twilight Sparkle: "Princess Celestia!"