ARC 11 RE : Spring Comes Upon A Withered Tree

Chapter 252: Back To That Key Moment ⑨

TL: Resonance

Under the supervision of the system, Shang Ke really resisted the temptation of having sex in the dreams during this period of time, and obediently be a pure elf free of desires. However, this suffocated Ivan to no end. He called his lover a thousand times in his dream but his lover never came. He spent several sleepless and lonely days and nights with unsatisfied desires, and the grievance in his eyes can almost form a sea. The biggest result was the production of hundreds of oxygen beads and the enchantment of several weapons.

At night, Fayser Forest was cold, dark and silent like a sleeping black dragon. In the darkness, a small group of 40-50 people silently pass through the forest. All of them were agile and unsoundly walking like flying.

The alliance guards outside did not notice the group of uninvited guests, allowing them to cross the defense circle and head straight to the center of the holy land.

After suffering from several losses, the specters were finally pissed off and decided to send someone over to kill Ivan and also ascertain the situation in the Holy Land. They had just learned that Teldrassil’s spirit elf had awakened, and they needed to verify for themselves whether this matter would pose a threat to them.

Outside the Alliance’s camp, several guards patrolled while talking in whispers, occasionally looking at the sky and calculating the time to change shifts.

At this moment, a dazzling light suddenly appeared in the depths of the Fayser Forest. Like a silver sun, it instantly turned the dark night into day time. The light swept out in a circle, bringing an invigorating aura of nature.

Everyone in the camp was shocked awake, and after a moment of dumbfoundedness, they finally reacted to the fact that the magic circle had been touched by an outsider!

Enemies attack!

Many people in the alliance have already experimented with the effects of the magic circle. People without elven blood simply could not pass through. If you try to forcefully break through, you will definitely cause the rebound of the magic circle like just now which will immediately activating the protective circle.

A series of ear-splitting warning sounds rang out throughout the camp. The Alliance soldiers quickly assembled in full gear and ran to the center of the holy land from different directions.

A team of mixed-blood elves took the lead in checking out the situation, while others could only keep a look out outside the magic circle for the time being. If the magic circle is not opened, none of them can enter.

At this moment, a nameless fire lighted in everyone’s heart. They were actually completely unaware when the enemy had sneaked into their central area, it was a great embarrassment.

In fact, the Alliance army also arranged protective arrays in their respective areas. However, the territory is too wide and maintaining the arrays requires a large number of spirit stones. It wasn’t like the magic circle set up by Shang Ke which directly uses Teldrassil and the Spring of Life as the core. Shang Ke’s magic circle takes from nature and uses nature, the energy source never ending. The protective array used by the Alliance is mainly to confuse the enemy and create obstacles.

After waiting for a long time, there was no movement from the magic circle and no one came out. The crowd started feeling anxious. They tried to break through the magic circle, but they actually passed through without any problem?