ARC 11 RE : Spring Comes Upon A Withered Tree

Chapter 253: Back To That Key Moment ⑨

TL: Resonance

Ivan went over to Shang Ke as if bewitched and gently brought him into his embrace. A draconic aura spiralled out, turning into a pair of golden dragon wings which crossed and enclosed in front of his body. The strong muscles let out a metallic color under the light, looking like a god.

Shang Ke could not help but pinch his arm. Sure enough, the skin was rough and the muscles were thick, the hardness was astonishing. He had rejected the feather effect provided by the system, yet this man displayed his wings so coquettishly.

Ivan’s large hand fell on Shang Ke’s slender waist. The hot temperature penetrated through the skin and Ivan’s burning gaze swept past his eyebrows. His dominant and strong breath locked him firmly.

The dragon’s vigorous energy and strong desire seems to have awakened along with this man’s power. Just by being close, it is impossible to restrain the desire in his heart. Shang Ke could feel his hardness even through the clothing. Ivan didn’t hesitate for long. He lifted Shang Ke’s body, pressed him against the trunk, undid anything blocking the way and pushed in strongly. Then, he began to exercise intensely with proficient skill.

“Not here…” Shang Ke panted, “The little elves…”

Ivan’s pupils shrink slightly. He released his draconic aura, instantly setting up a separate area and blocking all the little elves who were running over to meet Shang Ke outside.

Shang Ke glared at him, but his eyes were filled with lust and was not intimidating at all. It only made someone even more excited, “You belong to me alone now, no one can disturb.” He wanted to possess him, penetrate him, and fill his body with his taste again until they were fully exhausted and the night became day…

The news of the failed sneak attack operation caused a great shock within the specters’ ranks. Although it was only a test operation, they have sent all the elites. Even if it failed, it shouldn’t be to the point of a complete loss. However, the result was that all those involved in the operation were taken captive and no one was spared.

This undoubtedly alarmed the specters, making them clearly feel the threat from the Elven Holy Land for the first time.

Because of this change, the specters completely abandoned their plan to divide their troops and instead concentrated their forces to destroy the elves before their power was fully built up.

The war that forced the little elves to sacrifice their lives in his previous life came more than a year earlier than Ivan had expected.

As war is imminent, Ivan spends all the time refining oxygen spirit beads and enchanting weapons. Shang Ke took the elves to run about every day in the area covered by the magic circle to let them familiarize themselves with the terrain, simulate combat scenarios, set traps and so on.

In two months time, the terrain covered by the core magic circle has been thoroughly understood by the little elves, they even know how many bird nests were on each tree.

Hence, Shang Ke took them to the area covered by the second magic circle. This was the activity area belonging to the mixed-blood elves. The appearance of Shang Ke and the little elves soon attracted their attention.

In front of outsiders, Shang Ke always remained semi-materialized and moved through the forest like a phantom. The little elves followed his footsteps, blending in with nature as they ran. They played with magic as they frolicked, familiarizing with each other as they cooperated.