ARC 12 RE : I Am An Evil Pen

Chapter 256: Back To That Key Moment ⑩

TL: Resonance

When Ge Junxuan came looking for Wen Jingrong, he saw several delivery men coming out of his house. He walked into the hall and was immediately shocked by the boxes all over the floor. The icon of the magic pen on the boxes is very eye-catching, one didn’t have to think to know what is contained inside.

“Brother, are you planning to open a magic pen franchise store?” Ge Junxuan knew that Wen Jingrong had been collecting magic pens for the past few years. However, at least he only bought one pen at a time back then. This time, he actually brought an entire shop of magic pen back?

Wen Jingrong did not say a word, pulled Ge Junxuan who was about to sit down and walked straight out. By the time Ge Junxuan reacted, the door had already closed in front of him mercilessly.

“What is the meaning of this?” He didn’t even give his guest a cup of water and already sent the guest out? Ge Junxuan stared at the closed door, feeling that his fragile little soul had been hurt by 10,000 points.

Just when he was about to go back and say a few words to him, his phone suddenly received a message: Do not come and find me for the next few days, or the consequences are at your own risk!

Ge Junxuan: “…” Can we still be good friends?

In the hall, Wen Jingrong unsealed the boxes one by one, and carefully took out the magic pens inside.

There were a total of 760 pens, from inventory check, boxing to delivery, the entire process was completed under the supervision of Wen Jingrong. Even if it was an inventory stock or defective product, he bought them back without missing a single one.

The scene was very shocking then. Many uninformed people thought the brand had been seized by the authorities. After understanding the cause of the matter, the crowd expressed that it was the first time they saw such a fresh and unconventional tycoon. Although many people suspect that this is the advertising strategy of the business, they also felt like supporting after seeing such unique domineering acts. Wen Jingrong’s act of sweeping through all the products gave quite some popularity to this brand.

Shang Ke and other magic pens were placed together on the table by Wen Jingrong, row by row, column by column, as if there were beauties waiting for the king to choose.

Shang Ke looked cold on the surface, but was awkward and cute on the inside. He was just waiting for his man to pick the right one and cherish him forever.

Just when he was wondering how they would recognize each other, he saw Wen Jingrong take out his phone from his pocket and start searching from the first most magic pen.

Keke did not come to find him directly, but contacted through text messages. It was obvious that there was something wrong with his body so he was unable to move freely. Since this is the case, Wen Jingrong can only find him with the help of electronic products.

Wen Jingrong took his phone and swept through the magic pens on the table in turn. When he moved to the fourth row, the screen of the phone which was originally black suddenly lit up.

Wen Jingrong breathing froze for a moment, He stopped his phone at the top of one of the magic pens and asked with a trembling voice, “Keke?”

The phone screen unlocked itself with a click, and Wen Jingrong felt as if his heart was about to jump out. He tried his best to suppress his excitement, gently picked up the magic pen and carefully held it in his hand, gazing at it with deep emotion: “Keke, I finally found you.”