Chapter Nineteen

Ever since that night you spent with Dabi, you slowly began to regain his trust, soon enough being allowed to do more and more things, such as walk around the hideout alone, talk with the other villains (as long as things didn't get too chatty or physical) and eat as much as you'd like. You just couldn't leave. You just had to stay with Dabi and love him forever.

That wouldn't be too hard right? Since you did love him, right? You loved him more than anything, and he was all you had left. He would never leave you, and you were never going to leave him. And that was all that mattered. Well, that was what you told yourself.

Dabi explained to the other members of the league why you were there, convincing Shigaraki to let you stay. Except, it was his variation of the story. According to him, you had fallen for the arsonist ever since you first saw him during that fateful night at the training camp, slowly growing more and more obsessed with him, until you killed your classmates for him and confessed your love. He dragged you along to the base, letting you become a villain, but you got injured in a fight, so you couldn't go anywhere for a while.

And that's how you wound up here, sitting on a couch between Toga and Twice who were talking about something random while Twice was flipping through the channels on the TV.

At least Toga was your age, so you could have someone who you could relate to in some sort of way. Still, Dabi never let you get too close with her, saying that she was dangerous and unstable.

Twice continued clicking the remote, his personalities conflicting and making him ultimately unable to choose a channel. He quickly flipped through one, and for a brief moment, you saw a photo of yourself on a news broadcast and the mention of your name sounded.

"Wait, go back!" You exclaimed, making the duo jump. Doing as told, Twice went back through the channels quickly, and you cried out to stop when he finally reached it.

There it was. An old photo of you from when you were in UA, the reporter repeating your name once again. "Former UA student (y/n)         (l/n) has gone missing. Some believe that she is dead, while others believe she's on the run as a villain, after murdering her classmates."

You felt your heart sink into your stomach, all of your smallest hopes of escaping were now crushed.

"Wow, the news! Looks like you're in the big leagues now, kid." Twice told you. While the other villains congratulated you, you didn't reply, just stared at the tv blankly.

"It's a good thing you decided to go with me, doll. Or else you would've been in some serious trouble." Dabi chimed in from behind the couch, grabbing your chin and making you look at him. Before things could get any tenser, Shigaraki called out from the meeting room down the hall, making Dabi let you go.

When you all met up in the small area, you saw Shigaraki and Kirogiri, both standing with an all too familiar pro hero.

"Everyone, this is Hawks. He will be joining us from now on."

(A/N: YOU WILL NOT BELIVE HOW LOUD I SCREAMED WHEN I WROTE THAT LAST SENTENCE

HE'S HERE. HE'S FINALLY HERE!!! I TOLD Y'ALL BIRD BRAIN WAS COMING SHSGSGSGSH

And Ik this chap was short but, you know how it is, with cliff hangers and shit

Anyways, thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!